11

Jin heard Yoongi breathing heavily, and his first thought was that Yoongi was having a panic attack. Especially when he heard Yoongi calling for his Hobi. Jin walked down the hall to get Hoseok for Yoongi. When they came back to the house Jin told them he was going out.

Hoseok peeked into Yoongi's room. Yoongi saw him and pushed himself from his bed. He walked to Hoseok, whispering his name. The kitten's skin was hot to the touch, and he seemed to stumble as he walked, like his legs were weak.

"Are you feeling alright?" Hoseok asked as he touched his hand to Yoongi's burning forehead. Yoongi collapsed into Hoseok's arms.

"I-It hurts, help me," He weakly said, scaring Hoseok as soft tremors ran through the younger's body. The last time Hoseok had seen him so helpless was when he was in the ambulance, being rushed to the hospital. Yoongi stepped back a little, pulling Hoseok towards his bed, and falling backwards onto it, Hoseok falling on top of him.

(Smut warning)

"Please, it hurts," Yoongi whispered.

"What hurts?"

"being away from you, "

"but I'm right here"

"I want... Closer," Yoongi purred and Hoseok got it suddenly. Some animals go through a time each month where they feel they need to mate. These times are called heats, and Yoongi must have been going through one. Hoseok knew he would be in constant pain if he didn't mate, so he decided he had to help.

"Please... Hobi!" Yoongi groaned, rearranging himself so he was in Hoseok's lap, his round ass directly on Hoseok's crotch. He turned his head, starting to roughly suck on the skin of Hoseok's neck. "P-Please," He whispered seductively. The boy he sat on already felt his dick hardening.

"You got it kitten," Hoseok's hands snuck around Yoongi's waist, one hand slipping up the boy's shirt, and one down his pants, tracing the shape of Yoongi's dick, through his boxers, which were wet with precum already.

"It's so hot!" Yoongi whimpered. Hoseok glanced at the clock. He didn't think Jin would be back for a long while.

"Then take off your clothes. It'll make it a lot cooler." Yoongi nodded, his eyes half closed as he pulled off his clothing. Hoseok immediately pulled Yoongi back to him, laying rough kisses all over the hybrid's small body. He pinched his nipples, before latching onto one, teasing as he ran his tongue it.

"Pl-please! Hoseok just fuck me!" those words, like magic, led to him almost immediately being pinned against the bed, Hoseok stroking his member with one hand, while Yoongi was coating the other ones in saliva. First one finger slid into Yoongi's entrance, making him stiffen, then two, making him grunt in pain. After three fingers, Hoseok pulled them out, making Yoongi whine with lose of contact, instead Hoseok slammed into him, he dick ramming repeatedly in and out. Yoongi was letting out high pitched moans which made Hoseok even harder, until he reached his climax, cumming inside the boy. Yoongi came soon after, his body trembling as he panted for breath. Yoongi siddled up to Hoseok's side giving him a long kiss.

"Now you are mine, " he purred, the vibrating of his throat and chest was hypnotizing to Hoseok, who ran a finger from Yoongi's collarbone down his stomach, until he reached Yoongi's waist.

"Yes, all yours, " Hoseok murmered to Yoongi, kissing him.

(Smut end)

Jin came home to Yoongi sitting on Hoseok's lap, kissing the larger boy intensely. The eldest boy's check turned pink as Yoongi noticed him and broke the kiss.

"Did I interrupt something?" Hoseok turned an his cheeks little up red as he saw Jin.

Jin chuckled.

"Um, well,  I got to go soo... Bye!" Hoseok stood up and kissed Yoongi on the forehead before rushing out the door. Jungkook was in the hall with Jimin, both looking through a grocery bag.  As Hoseok passed, Jungkook sniffed the air, his nose twitching slightly. He nudged Jimin.

"Hoseok smells different." he said,  looking down the hall after the elder boy. 

"I don't smell anything shorty." Jungkook had gotten smaller too, so Jimin had started teasing Jungkook.

"He smells like... someone." Jimin started to get the idea of what the bunny was saying.

"You mean he mated with someone. "

"Precisely,"

"And I think we both know who it was with,"

"Yep," the two boys muttered the same name at the same time.

"Yoongi, " they said it with different feelings though. Jimin was filled with rage. Hoseok had taken any left over chance he had with Yoongi away. Jimin had always gone back and forth between having a crush on Yoongi and one on Hoseok.  When they got together it meant he couldn't have either. Jungkook,  however, was flooded with envy. He had a small, well ok not that small, crush on another boy,  but was always too nervous to ask. Yes Jungkook,  the hyung bully, muscle pig, strongest one,  was nervous of getting rejected by his crush. Jimin stood up abruptly and went to his dorm quietly.  Jungkook continued searching through the bag until he pulled out a bag of chips and started eating them. Yoongi peeked out into the hall.

"You mind if I have some?" Jungkook held out the bag and Yoongi settled down next to him. They sat in silence for a while, Yoongi's tail twitching and swishing,  every once in a while Jungkook reaching to push his ears out of his face. Then Jungkook covered his mouth with his hands and ran inside Yoongi's dorm. 

Yoongi bolted after him and found him in the bathroom,  vomiting, Jin rubbing his back.

"We are gonna have to go through this all over again aren't we?" Jin groaned, "Jungkook, I don't think you will be able to eat for a while."

"N-no food?" Jungkook stuttered.

"Remember what happened to Yoongi? I think that might be happening with you too,  but I won't be sure until I hear if it happened with Joonie yet."

After Jungkook cleaned himself up,  he walked back to his dorm, hoping that what he had was a simple stomach bug. His hope was shattered when he opened the door and heard NamJoon hurling in the bathroom. At that point he just collapsed on the floor crying because he knew food would be just a dream for the next few weeks.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch when he heard Jungkook wailing about food,  and he tried, but couldn't help bursting out laughing at all the mournful nonsense the rabbit was yelling. He was acting like it was the end of the world and Yoongi couldn't stop laughing even as he went into the dorm and tried to comfort the boy.