Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

~~

I couldn't wait for me and Sirus' date - sad thing is, Narcissa still wasn't talking to me, and the only other person there was to talk to was...her.

Molly Prewett, Gryffindor House and the major cheerleader type. She was dating Arthur Weasley. She was talking about marrying the poor guy - what's scary is the fact they agreed.

"We're going to have seven children!" Molly boasted, linking Arthur's arm with her own. "Bill, Charlie, Percy - oh, but what if we have a girl?"

"We'll name her Ginny." Arthur said, kissing Molly. I winced - not what I needed right now. "Hey, Mol-"

"Oh! And if we have twins, we can name them Fred and George!"

"And if they're girl twins, we name them Fuchsia and Ginny."

The reason they're planning all this is because Molly absolutely knows Arthur will propose in their seventh year - at least, she thinks he will.

"We'll have the biggest family in England!" Molly squealed and hugged Arthur. I sighed, "I hope you know how helpless it is to get help from you two."

Molly, just now realizing I was in her presence, jumped off Arthur. "Oh, right - Kathrin," she smiled shyly, trying to fix her mistake of never noticing me with her gentle voice, "sorry, what did you need again?"

I shake my head. "Never mind it." I say, beginning to stand. Arthur and Molly both grab my arms, pulling me back onto the bench with them. "Oh no, no, no," Molly says and smiles, "you're telling me about Sirius."

I glared at her. She already knew this? Why was I here if she already knew? "How do you know that?"

"I do now."

I glared hard. Molly giggled as I glared.

"I really hate you."

"I know. So you gonna tell me or not?"

I briefly explain the scene between me and Sirius a few hours before - Molly looked overjoyed.

"I always have liked you better with Sirius than James," Arthur pointed out as I finished, "James seemed like too much of a bad boy in my opinion."

"Well, I say she'd be better off with Remus than anyone else." Molly said boredly.

"Molly, you and I both know that can't happen." I say softly. Remus had a crush on Genevieve Hale, a girl a year younger than us. Molly frowned. "You can show him you're better."

"But there's Peter too," Arthur interjected, "he has never had a girlfriend before."

"Oh, I wonder why." I say numbly and stand, finally able to walk away.

~~

I had only been in the corridor a little while before Sirius hugged me from behind.

"Hey, beautiful." he growled gently, pressing his lips against my left temple. I blush - were we even a couple yet?

"Sirius," I say quietly and smile as I take his hand from my waist and kiss it.

"Hey, I don't get a nickname?" he playfully whimpered and I flicked him, prying myself away and turning to him. He grabs my face and we kiss - something even more passionate than every single one me and James had together combined.

Once we broke apart, Sirius looked me in the eye. "Did you tell Molly about our date?" I ask curiously.

He smirks and nodded. "Thought they ought to know - Arthur doesn't hang around James as much as anybody else, and Molly basically stalks poor Arthur."

I giggle and nod. "I knew I could trust you."

Sirius smiles and hugs me. "Trust me," he said gently, "I'm as loyal as a dog."