5

The ride in the trailer took a few hours, the wind was loud in my ears. But the farther I was driven, the cleaner the air felt.

The car eventually slowed drastically and the road was a bit bumpy. Eventually though, the car stopped.

There was silence for a few minutes before two pairs of footsteps ran over to my little confinment and started hopping on the exterior.

I think they were trying to look inside.

I lifted my head and flattened my ears, about five minutes later, I heard two more pairs of footsteps approach.

These two were heavier, but much slower. They were taking their time.

"So how're we gonna do this Phil?" A male voice asked.

"I could back up to the doors and you could use the tractor?" an older sounding male replied, but it sounded like a question as well.

"Sounds like it'll work, time to go inside kiddos. You can see the horse later," the first male said.

The two smaller pairs of steps took off.

I heard both of the steps headed into two different directions. I heard the car door open and close, the car was turned on again.

I waited for a few minutes and the car was turned off, a much louder machine moved closer to the doors of the trailer.

The doors opened revealing to men, one of them had helped put me in here before the roadtrip here.

I flattened my ears and raised my head, the other man I recognized from the experiment base.

The two hopped into the trailer talking about some woman named Natasha. She sounded nice, but I didn't exactly like the loud machine that was in front of the doors, or the way the two men got behind me and started to move me closer to it...