16

The run through the trail was wonderful, and we passed Napoleon and Clint as they trotted the trail.

Natasha laughed again as we passed them.

I ran all around the property, hardly slowing.

After about half an hour, Natasha turned me back to the field the house was in.

I could hear Lila and Cooper playing in the field distantly. I walked into the field, the two men were still outside.

Clint was outside working on the railing again. He was replacing all the decorative supports now.

I walked up to the porch, Natasha stopped me when we got there.

"Have fun Nat?" Clint asked without looking up.

I snorted and nipped at the grass as Natasha talked to him.

The big blonde man had long since finished the firewood and had walked over. "When did you get a horse Nat?"

Clint answered for her, "She got her today, she kept stealing my horse. So, I got her Widow,"

The blonde raised an eyebrow, "Widow? Really?" he didn't sound very amused.

I flicked an ear back and raised my head back up.

The two kids ran over from their playing, "Aunt Nat! You got to ride the horse?" Lila asked.

Natasha nodded her head.

"Is she fast?" Cooper asked her.

"Faster than Napoleon," Natasha said, sounding pleased.

Clint rolled his eyes, "You have a smaller saddle and you don't weigh as much as me, you don't know if she's faster than him Nat,".

Steve looked over at him with a small smirk, "You jealous of her horse Clint?"

Clint gave the blonde a bitch face, Natasha laughed. "Bird-brain," Natasha teased him before she turned me towards the barn.

I heard the blonde follow us as Natasha led me around to where Clint washed me after we went for a ride.

Natasha undid my saddle and replaced my bridle with my halter and tied me to another pole.

Steve watched her for a moment as she did this before asking, "Do you need any help?"

Natasha looked like she got an idea, "Sure," before handing him a water hose, "Spray her," she told him simply.

He took the water hose from her and Natasha went to turn it on.

Steve pointed the water hose at me and water flooded out, spraying me and the blonde had water bounce back and hit him. His shirt was noticably wet by the time he'd finished.

Natasha rubbed a soapy sponge on me before motioning for Steve, I learned his name was, to continue with the water.

He sighed heavily before picking up the water hose again.