21

When all of the grooming was said and done, Clint took out both of two saddles, one was Napoleon's and I had never seen the second one.

Clint strapped Napoleon into his saddle and then put on the bridle, then he moved to me.

Clint plopped the saddle and saddle blanket onto me.

My first thought was that I'd never had such a heavy saddle before. My second was who would be riding me?

Natasha hadn't come back, I would've seen her and no one else was allowed to ride me other than Clint and Natasha.

Clint took a hold of the reins to both of out bridles and led us outside, to the round cage with the sandy bottom.

I internally groaned, I hated the round pen, Napoleon seemingly had the same thoughts because he stopped.

Clint sighed heavily, "I know you don't like it, but you're gonna have to suck it up Napoleon," Clint told him and started to pull him along.

I continued to walk alongside Clint while Napoleon dragged along behind.

When we got to the round pen, Clint tied out reins to the fence and went back to the house.

I tilted my head. I wonder who he was planning on bringing out...

He came back outside almost ten minutes later with the one in the wheelchair and the girl who pushed him around.

The male didn't look pleased, but the female looked a little excited.

"They're not that bad Pietro," Clint was saying as he pushed the guy in the wheelchair, who folded his arms.

"I do not see how this will help," he argued, I guessed his name was Pietro.

Napoleon had his ears folded back, still not pleased about the round pen.

As the three finally got to the round pen, the girl reached out a hand to touch my nose.

"They're really docile," Clint told the girl before adding, "Your doctor said that riding horses can help your muscles get used to walking again, so you are going to ride one of these horses." Clint said, looking at the male.

Clint let the two inside the pen, helping the girl onto Napoleon and the boy onto my back.

Clint gave the two of them our reins and with that, we started walking around the small area.

Natasha's Gift (Avengers Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें