Welcome To Maroubra

Mackenzie's POV
I hate mornings, especially today's morning. Yesterday I had to pack all of my shit into boxes because we we're moving ,I was excited, I really want a fresh start but I don't know where we're going to, my mum told me it's a surprise. I wanted to look really good, so if I see cute boys I'll make them look twice. I got dressed in really short shorts and a long sleeved crop top. I put on just a little bit of mascara and eyeliner and then brushed my long brown my hair and put it into twin braids before grabbing my plain black vans and put them on. I then walked to my mums car and got inside putting in my earphones and listening to 'Pacify Her' by Melanie Martinez.

"Honey,Honey wake up." I didn't even know that I had fallen asleep. "Mackenzie dear, we're here. Welcome to Maroubra." She smiled I got out the car only to see a beautiful beach filled with guys on surfboards, I just had to go down there. I took all of my stuff to which is now my room and started putting my stuff where I want it.

My room was literally for a bad ass princess it was all black with a big window that showed all of the beach since we lived right In front of it, anyway the window had a daybed with all these cushions, there was a really big bed in the middle of the room and to top it off my own bathroom and walk in wardrobe. Once I was finished, I got changed into a black bikini and got my towel and went down to the beach. I really wanted to impress someone and as I walked along the sand looking for a place to sit noticed a lot of the boy's eyeing me and whispering things to each other. What was funny is some of them where my age, some of them younger and some older. A lot of them had tattoos saying 'Bra Boys' or 'My Brothers Keeper'. But I continued on walking.

Jesse's POV
" That was fun aye mate!" My friend Koby beamed at me. We had just finished surfing some waves. "Yeah. It was, but who's that girl?" There was really hot girl sitting down in the sand in a black bikini and I didn't recognise her. "I don't know man, but she's pretty hot!" Koby's brother, Jai yelled over the sound of the waves.
As we walked passed she looked up at us and I smiled at her. She had brown hair, a nose piercing and from what I could see she had green eyes and freckles going along her nose and under her eyes. She was stunning. She smiled back at me and went on her phone. I really do want get to know her.

It was now 5:00 PM and was eating pizza with the Abberton brothers Sunny,Jai,Koby and Dakota. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get the image of that girl out of my head. I'm going to try and talk to her when I next see her. Hopefully get her number too. I fell asleep later on in the night with the picture of that girl still burning in my mind.

Mackenzie's POV

I was sitting in the sand just sunbathing, when I herd people talking. I looked up to see three boys with surfboards, I couldn't see two of them clearly but one stood out to me. He had brown hair and sparkling blue eyes and a few tattoos on him. He smiled at me and I swear I melted. He was gorgeous. I smiled back at him and went on my phone wanting to find out more of this place called Maroubra. But I also wanted to know that mysterious boy.

It was 2:30 AM and I could not get to sleep. I had so many things on my mind from earlier. I had found out so many things about Maroubra, it had quite a bad reputation, there was a surf gang called 'Bra Boys', so that explained the tattoos. I wonder if that boy was a 'Bra Boy'? I finally fell asleep at 4:00 AM dreaming of that gorgeous boy I saw on the beach.