Doulble Date

Mackenzie's POV

Koby had come to pick us up. We had brought our clothes and anything important to us to his house, where we will now be living. I was going to be sleep with Jesse and Maya with Koby. Me and Maya were just about to get ready when Koby walked through to his room where me and Maya were.

"Hey, guys there's no good movies in cinemas at the moment. So do you just wanna order takeout and watch the Fast and Furious disc set. Then in 2 weeks we can go see Fast 8. That sound ok?"

"Yeah, that sounds great. We love Fast and Furious." We said in unison.

I went over to Jesse and snuggled up to his side, as Maya did the same to Koby. I noticed Jesse glancing at me a few times, I ignored him and snuggled up deeper into his side, and continued to drool over Paul Walker.

"Damn. Toretto's sister, Mia is hot." Jesse exclaimed as Koby nodded in agreement.

" I can say the same thing about Paul Walker." I said.

"Nah, I rather Vin Diesel." Maya giggled.

We had a really fun night watching every Fast and Furious movie there is. Throwing popcorn at each other. Getting wasted. It was the best night of my life so far. I looked at a semi naked Jesse, who was currently drooling. I took a photo and posted it to my Instagram with a caption that said. "Who's better looking. Buster or Jesse? Jesse's drooling by the way. ;)" I then rested my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

...............................................................

Yeah I know it short I didn't have much motivation. Plus I was having a movie night with my mates, Fast and Furious being 1 of the movies we were watching.

Hay lets do a vote on who's better. Paul Walker or Vin Diesel?
If you haven't watched Fast and Furious. Go on YouTube and search up Paul Walker and Vin Diesel tribute. It shows all the scenes they did together. You'll get the fair idea on what they look like.