A Stabbing Between The Bra Boys And Devils Dozen

(This chapter has violence as you can't tell from the title but just warning so,read at your on risk. There will be a flash back from Mackenzie allowing you to know she there will her veil of the fight at end of flashback the violence will be done. Btw that's Kenzie.)

Jesse's POV
4 weeks later.
It was 12:08 pm and I was woken by my phone ringing, Really does anyone actually sleep these days. I thought to myself before sighing and answered my phone.
"Hello?" I asked.
" Yeah, Jess it's me bra, look we need your help." It was Koby and it sounds he's in a lot of stress, which normally it's something bad.
"Why? What's going on." I asked curiosity took over me.
"Get your bat and meet us at the beach. The Devils Dozen, they're headed our way. Get ready." I hung up and grabbed my baseball bat and ran to Maroubra.

As I got there I got at the front with Sunny, Jai and Koby ready to start this battle we will win. We always do. But the Devils Dozen is really dangerous and have a reputation just as bad as ours. They showed up with almost every weapon you could think of. Guns, knives, bats, glass bottles, etc. Anything that can cause damage is used in these battles. As the fight broke out, I looked up to see that one of the lights in the apartment complex next to us turned on and saw a girl watching in the window, she looked awfully familiar and that's when it clicked Kenzie. I gave a apologetic look just as I got stabbed in the stomach. I hit the guy with my baseball bat and took the knife out and went to the doors of the apartment complex. The doors opened and I saw Kenzie crying saying it will be alright and I heard sirens. Then everything went black.

Mackenzie's POV

I was currently waiting in the hospital for news on Jesse. I had a blood stained shirt with bloody hands. I was crying because I really was worried about Jesse. The incident kept on playing in my mind like a tape I couldn't erase.

Flashback
I was drifting off to sleep when I heard glass shattering and yelling. I got out of bed and turned on my light headed towards my window I looked down and saw the 2 local gangs The Bra Boys and Devils Dozen. I saw everything, I even saw Jesse remembering that he is a Bra Boy it was understandable. He looked up and saw me giving me me a apologetic look. I smiled allowing him to know I understood, just as he went to go back to fighting he got stabbed in the stomach, I screamed at the sight and he hit the guy who stabbed him with his bat be fore taking out the knife and walking over to the front doors of the apartment complex .

I opened the doer to my room and ran out of our apartment, going down the stairs as fast as I could. When I got to the door I could see Jesse leaning against the door, I knew going outside would be a risk but I didn't care. I ran out to Jesse and saw him coughing. I started to cry thinking it was my fault, if I didn't turn on my light he wouldn't have noticed, which meant he wouldn't have got distracted and he wouldn't of got stabbed. "It's going to be ok Jesse. I won't leave you so please don't leave me stay strong please." I leant down and kissed him lightly on the lips before he blacked out.

End of flashback

Jesse was currently in surgery and I got a statement by the police. The nurse came up to me and I stood up hoping he did as I told him to. To stay Strong. "Miss. Rider, Mr. Polock is fine just a few stitches but he wishes to see you." She smiled at me and lead me to his room. "He's just throughout here." We stopped at room 140. I opened the door and shut it behind me. There he was. He looked at me and smiled.
"Kenzie, sorry you had to see that." He said before starting to cry.
"Jesse, it ok. You made it, your going to be ok." I told him, hugging him tightly.

He smiled at me. I smiled at him. Over the past few weeks I'd gotten to know Jesse really well I knew everything about as same with me and I'd really started to fall for him. I'd become really good friends with Koby, Sunny and Jai as well. The Bra Boys weren't as bad as everyone said they were.

.........................................................................

So how was this chapter?
I'm not joking I literally wrote this chapter in 10 mins so if it's bad I'm sorry. Yes I know I'm mean but I wanted some action. Let me know what you think. Ily so much for reading. The Devils Dozen is a actual gang in New Zealand but not in Sydney, I'm just using the name cause I don't know the names of the other Sydney gangs, so yeah. And I'm from New Zealand, but I live in Australia.