Drug Bust And Soaking Wet

Jesse's POV

I was minding my own business at Maroubra sitting on my board, when Lucas Williams came up to me . He's not my best mate but he's alright, I suppose.

"Hey, Jess. Can you try and find me some speed and drop it off?"

"Yeah, sure but it's the last time. Understood."  He nodded and walked off smirking.

I didn't do the shit but I know who to get it from.
*Next Day*

I was on my way to Lucas's place to give him his speed before leaving.  I walked in his house it was dark. Looked like no one was home.

"Hey, Lucas I got your -" I was suddenly interrupted.

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND NOW, WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK!!!" Then it hit me. A drug bust. Lucas had set me up. The little prick.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath. I did as told as they came up to me, and pushed me against the bonnet of a car and handcuffed me. It was a long ride before we got to the police station, I was taken to the back of the station and put into one of the cells.

"Ok, I'm going to take you to the interview room and ask some questions. Ok."
I nodded and followed the officer.

"Why were you there?"

"My mate asked me if I could find him some speed. So that's what I did. I was just dropping it off."

"Is the speed yours?"

"No. I don't deal drugs. I was just getting my mate some." I said unreasonably.

"Does this 'mate' have a name?" The officer asked.

"Yeah. Lucas Williams." I cringed as I said his name.

"Ok then. As you were supplying the drugs for him, You will be seen in court in 2 weeks." I walked outside of the station and called Koby for a lift back home as it was raining.

Koby's POV

"Hey, that's not fair. Koby pass the bubblebath."  It may have been raining but hey we don't care. Maya, Kenzie and I were bored so we decided on getting the trampoline wet and and filled with bubbles, getting a heap of water balloons ready for when Jesse got back from wherever he was. I passed Kenzie the bubblebath as my phone rang from inside, I looked at the ID caller. It was Jesse.

"Hey mate where are you?"

"Yeah it's a long story. Can you pick me up?"

"Sure. Where are you?"

"Police station."

"Shit. What did you do?"

"I'll explain in the car."

"Ok. I'm on my way now." I grabbed my keys not bothered by on put on a shirt. I told the girls where I was going and got in my 'four wheel drive' and went to get Jesse.

2 hours later

We were still on the trampoline throwing water balloons at each other. It was really hard to throw at each other without slipping as our trampoline was covered in bubbles. But it was really funny to watch each other slip and fall.

Kenzie's POV

There is no better way to spend the afternoon than filled with laughter and friendship. Wouldn't you agree? We eventually decided to go inside and warm up.

"Hey, why don't you boys get in boxers or bored shorts and me and Kenzie we'll in our bikinis and heat up the pool. It could be like our own little spa. What'd you say?" We all nodded our heads in agreement and went to each others rooms to get changed.

I don't really know what me and Jesse are actually I feel a lot towards him. We share a bed for fucksake. We haven't kissed in ages. Or even talked about our last. But I wanna know.  It's been 2 months since I left my mothers house, which means 2 months since I last kissed Jesse. Maya and Koby are doing well though, they make the perfect couple.

I walked outside to see Maya sitting on the edge of the pool, Koby and Jesse do a run up for a summersault and splash Maya. Koby then swims up to her and grabs her legs and pulls her in. I walk over to the pool and laugh at Maya.

"Your facial expression was priceless, Maya." I managed to get out before they started snickering.

"What? What are you laughing at?" I kept on asking it they kept on laughing. I turned around to see Jesse with a smirk on his face and water dripping from his hair, he put his hands on my chest and pushed. I fell backwards into the pool with a scream of shock.  I resurfaced to see that Jesse was now rolling around on the floor holding his stomach fitting in bubbles of laughter. Today was the best day of my life.

...............................................

This chapter reminds me of when I was 11. Me and my friends decided to do exactly that on a rainy day it make a sad and depressing day into something magical.