Sorry, But No I Will Not Allow This - Part 2

Maya's POV

I watched as Jesse dragged Kenzie to the bathroom. I looked at the now closed door confused. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. It was Koby. Me and him grew close last night. And he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend this morning. Quick I know , but it's not like we're in that stupid 'Married at first sight' show, I mean who Marries a complete stranger.

"What do you think they're doing in there?" I asked. Koby smirked.

"Probably fucking. So anyway I was wondering, if you wanted to go on a date tonight, just to see a movie? If you'd like to?" He smiled at me.

"Of course I would. What mo- " I was cut mid sentence as I looked out the window to see Holly, Kenzie's mum. I pulled out of Koby's grasp and chucked him his shirt.

"Her mums here if she see's you and Jess, she'll freak. I'll message you I promise." He chuckled.

"What I don't find this funny." I told him.

"I don't need a shirt, you need at shirt. Look keep it I'll get Jesse." I smiled at him. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Sorry to ruin the moment, but we gotta go mate her mums back." Soon enough the door opened to see Jesse and Kenzie, just like me she was wearing his shirt. I went up to Koby and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"I love you." He smiled.

"I love you too." And they left going down on the balcony. We were in the first floor which wasn't really high. So they could easily jump to get down and climb up the vines to get up. Me and Kenzie looked at each other and laughed.

"So I'm going on a date with Jesse tonight."

"Cool what you doing?"

"We're gonna go see a movie."

"Omg! So are me and and Koby. We could do a double date."

"Yeah that would be so cool. Then we can go to there house and hang."
We began laughing again. Until we herd Holly. She didn't sound happy. Maybe she saw the boys.

"What are you girls laughing about? I hope those boys aren't in there with you." She opened the door.

"So why were they here in the first place? Care to explain, and there's obviously something going on cause you're wearing their shirts. What does that say anyway? 'My Brothers Keeper' what does that mean?" She asked a lot of questions.

"Mum they are our friends, and they crashed the night that's all." Kenzie tried to explain.

"The one that was with me is Koby, my boyfriend. And the other guy was Jesse, Kenzie's boyfriend." I told Holly. She looked like she was about to faint. I don't blame her they are slightly older than us. Koby being 24 and Jesse 21, with me and Kenzie being 18.

"How old are they? Are they in a gang? You can't date them. Out of all the the lovely boys here why them? Why the trouble makers?"

"Um, mum, sorry to break it to you but all the boys here are trouble makers. Anyway they aren't that much older. Jesse's 21 and Koby's 24 I think." Kenzie reassured her mother that we'll be ok.

"So we're going on a date with them tonight, if that's ok?" I asked.

"No, you're not going."

"Mum, yes we are. You can't stop us, we are 18 now, we make our own choices."

"I'm sorry, but I will not allow this. Since you're so keen on making your own choices, you can get your own apartment. If you go tonight you have a month to get yourself a apartment and all your stuff in it. Anything left here get chucked in the bin."

I looked at Kenzie. She gave me a look saying ' do you still want to do it?' I nodded.

"In that case. We will. We can stay with Jesse and Koby at their place. They have five rooms." She told her mother. Holly looked heartbroken that Kenzie chose Jesse over living with her mother.

........................................................

Sorry it's short. I was really busy today at work, then I got home and had to to take Mischief out for a walk. Mischief is my Staffy. I'll have to show you guys a picture sometime. So yeah very busy day.