Bondi Photography

There is some sexual intercourse in this chapter but not much, just forewarning you. 

Kenzie's POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Get your lazy asses outta bed." I groaned and opened one eye to see Koby sitting on top of me. I smiled and sat up. He opened his arms for a hug but I just put my hands on his bare chest and pushed him off me, making him fall off the bed. I laughed and turned around to see Jesse still asleep on his stomach, drooling may I add. I giggled and took a photo.

"Hey, Koby look at this photo of Jess." I said cheekily. He got back up on the bed and I showed him the photo.

"That is totally Facebook and Instagram worthy." He smiled. Koby soon left to wake up Maya. I got out from underneath the covers and got on Jesse. He groaned.

"Jesse. Wake up. Please." I whined hoping he would wake up. He just laid there limp, ignoring me. Then I had an idea.

"Fine then if you wanna play it that way." I said. I was only wearing a big 'MBK' shirt of his and a pair of shorts. I grabbed his hand and put it just above my chest, slowly sliding down south. I looked at Jesse, who was now smirking. I leant down and kissed his cheek. I then went to his jawline and I moved down to his neck. I started sucking, making him moan. I was making sure to leave a mark. I was still moving his hand down south until I reached the top of my my shorts. Then I let go of his hand and got off him. He groaned in defeat. I laughed in victory.

"Oh. No. You. Don't. You are not going to do that to me." He growled. I giggled and went into the bathroom. He got up from the bed and followed me, he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you know what you've done to me?" He growled. I looked down to his boxers to see he had a very big problem. I blushed and looked away. 'I really did that to him'?' I wondered to myself. I turned around to face Jesse, And looked at his piercing blue eyes. He leaned forward, his lips bushing against my own. 

"So are you going to help me with my problem or do have to do it myself?" He asked.

"In the shower." I said. He smirked and I led him into the shower. I kissed him and then started going down his body.

Maya's POV

After I had been woken up by Koby, who was now in the shower. I went to go see if Kenzie was awake. I walked into the room she shared with Jesse to find the bed empty. I went to walk out of the room when I heard a moan coming from the bathroom but it wasn't Kenzie's. I giggled and ran into the room I shared with Koby. He was now out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked me clearly confused. I grabbed his hand and told him to be quite. I dragged him into Kenzie's and Jesse's room. I put him by the door of their bathroom.

"Just listen." I giggled. Koby was about to say something when there was a moan from the bathroom. He looked at me wide eyed.

"Is - is that Jesse." He asked. I nodded. We laughed. Then the shower went off and we ran back to our room.

"Oh that is priceless." He laughed.

Koby's POV

After all the laughing me and Maya did. We decided to ask Jesse and Kenzie if they wanted to go down to Bondi Beach. They nodded approvingly as we all got changed me and Jess decided we would go for a surf while we were there. I went and got changed into my wetsuit as Maya got into her bikini. I wolf whistled at her while she blushed.

"Don't blush baby. You look gorgeous." I smiled and kissed her cheek. I went to the garage to grab my board, Jesse soon walked in wearing his wetsuit. I chucked him his board.

"Thanks mate." He said as I smirked at him. Maya and Kenzie walked in soon and got in my car.

"Are you guys gonna put your boards in or what." Kenzie said. Maya laughed at her comment. We put our boards in the back and drove to Bondi. It was this moment I noticed Kenzie with a 'Cannon' camera hanging around her neck.

"Hey, Kenzie. What's with the camera?"

"Oh, it's for my photography. I was thinking we could take a bunch of photos together." She said. I nodded approvingly.

"That sounds fun, is it water proof?"

"No. But I can put water droplets on the lens. Cause the lens is waterproof." She stated.

Jesse's POV

Once we got to Bondi I ran straight to the water. It's been ages since I last had a good surf, and I kinda needed to let out all my stress. I was due for my court case in 2 days and if I don't get bail, I can be behind bars for a good 5-10 years. I don't want that. A set of waves finally came in and I surfed my way back to shore. I could hear Maya and Kenzie cheering from the shallower water. Koby was also doing pretty good from what I could tell. Kenzie had taken some sick shots of me and Koby surfing.

"Those are sick Kenz." Koby stated. I nodded in agreement. I then took the camera away from her, so I could get some photos of her and Maya. Then I snapped a few of Maya and Koby. There was one of them kissing, you know the couple type of photos. It was a fun way to spend the day.

......................................................

Wussup diggity dogs. How are you doing? Do you think this chapter was good? Let me know. Yes I know I suck at writing smut, please don't hate me. Please keep on voting, get your friends to read if they like Jesse. Ilysm for reading.