Jesse This Is Maya. Maya This Is Jesse

Mackenzie's POV

It's been a 30 minutes since Jesse left, I was currently putting the finishing touches on Maya's bed. We had gotten a bunk bed, as my room was big enough for us both. But I am on top or sure. I was so excited to see Maya, she wasn't just my best friend, she was my sister. I her a toot from outside. I knew who it was. Maya. She was finally here. I ran down the stairs of the apartment complex and outside to where she was standing and engulfed her in a hug.

"Omg! It's so good to see you. I've missed you so much since you left Perth." She squealed in delight.

"Same. I've missed you too much." I laughed. We were walking up the stairs just chatting.

"Sooo? When do I meet this boy of yours?" She asked keen to know who he is.

"Oh, you mean Jesse. Soon enough he's coming over tonight after 11:00" she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"No we're not doing that he's coming over to meet you. Mum would freak if she saw him he's covered in tattoos and he also part of the local surf gang. You know did you see on the news about a Sydney stabbing?"

"Yeah. I did, why?" She asked confused.

"Well Jesse was the one who got stabbed." Her eyes nearly popped out of her head in shock. We were still gossiping when we got to our exclusive apartment, when the smell of mums lasagna filled my nostrils. We kept on walking to our room when my phone rang. I looked at the ID caller, it was Jesse.

"Hello?"

"Hey, um can I bring Koby tonight as well?"

"Why?"

"He had a fight with Mark and he needs to chill. I thought introducing him to Maya could take his mind off things."

"Yeah, it can be arranged." I smiled.

"Ok, well I gotta go but I'll see you tonight. I promise."

The line went silent. I told Maya about Koby she didn't seem to mind and we carried on gossiping.

11:09 pm

I was sitting on my bed waiting for Jesse and Koby. I know Maya would like Koby, he's just her type. He's bad but cute. I heard a knock on the balcony door, I knew it was Jesse so I had no hesitation. I climbed down from my bunk and unlocked the door. i jumped onto Jesse and wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

"Hello, to you too." Koby said.

"Sorry, Koby. But there is someone who wants to meet you." I pointed towards Maya.

"Oh, and by the way. Maya this is Jesse. Jesse this is Maya." They shook hands then Maya went and sat down on her bed with Koby. I led Jesse towards the bunk, he climbed up onto my bunk. I climbed into his lap and fell asleep.

I really was falling for him.

Jesse's POV
I climbed onto her bunk and leaned against a wall as she climbed into my lap. She soon fell asleep.  I looked at her sleeping peacefully. I kissed her head.

"I think I'm falling for you Kenzie."

................................................................

Sorry it's short, but I never had time to write cause it's my birthday and boyfriend kept dragging me outside to the pool even though it was raining. He was excited cause he turned 15 last year and now I'm 15, so I'm a baby. Apparently. But how was it. Maya and Koby, Kobaya should that be their ship name? I'm having a cuteness overload, friends can cuddle like that, cause before I started dating my boyfriend, we used to cuddle like that as friends.