Married??!!

Hello people, a very small chapter..... shortage of time.  let's look at the positive side....I uploaded!Hopefully the next one will be a big one. Happy Reading!!

"Sweetheart, I am the father of your baby.... Férneis to moró mou, tin agápi mou!!" 

Have you ever come across a situation where you don't know whether it's a dream or a reality? I don't know...... I think.... I really think, I am in such a situation right now. What do you expect me to reply? How do you expect me to react? 

"Come on say something. Your stare is creeping me out now, Like I know that I am good looking and all but hey, after few minutes even I start blushing!!" saying this he smirked at me with that sinful looking lips at me. But that jerked me out of my thoughts.

 "You, sir, are awfully arrogant, but just to satisfy your ego, I was trying to look past the dumbness on your face. It's such a permanent expression that I had to try to squint past it." And that rubbed the smugness right off his face. 

With a glare, he removed any signs of playfulness and instantly adorned a serious expression, "look, all jokes aside, I meant what I said. You are pregnant with my baby."

"You know, it's been a hectic month with a lot of work and fyi, I was not able to relax at all!"

"What's that got to do with what I said?"

 "That means that I have not been to any parties in lately" 

"And...???"

'"And that means I did not have any drunk sexcapades with you, for you to impregnate me"

That look on his face...I loved it!! He looked stumped by my logic and struggled to gather his words. Then seeing that again I got one on him, he stood up straighter and tried to look intimidating.

"Listen sweetheart, smirk all you want, but pay attention to me. I am the father of your baby and I won't repeat it again."

"If you don't want to see me smirking then stop jesting me. Are you crazy or do you make it a habit of yours to go around telling women that they are pregnant with your baby?"

"I am not mad nor do I go around telling that to women though, fyi, I cover my little buddy before taking them to bed..... precaution babe, precaution. I love my bachelor life."

"Then what are you doing here?"

"Here I am trying to take responsibility for my baby"

"Again the same line...... listen, just get out!!" finally, I shouted at him and pointed at the door.

"Sweetheart, you don't need to shout. Now," wrapping an arm around my waist, he pulled me towards him and again put his lips on my ears. Kissing it softly, he whispered, "The sperm you selected at the bank is mine. Don't ask how I know because I won't say but amore, it's our baby and we are getting married."