⪻ 25 ⪼

⪻⪻⪼⪼

If there ever were a time where I've nearly been floating in thin air, it would be now.

How I felt after our first date with the cheek peck was suddenly amplified x100 with our first kiss. I hate to say it, but it was like our lips were made to be molded together.

Why yes, it has been a long time since I've kissed somebody...

All the while Harry was driving me home, I couldn't concentrate on anything he was doing. I was too focused on the tingling sensation of my lips. It was like his lips were still on mine, molding perfectly.

If I had a backbone, or even a couple drinks, I'm sure I would have ordered Harry to pull over so we could snog in the backseat of his car. Thankfully, I hadn't, so here I stand dazed in front of my door, my fingertips playing with my lips as a smile beams brightly.

Harry had dropped me off five minutes ago, with another peck to the lips, and I've been standing outside our fourth floor flat ever since, unable to move.

Pulling myself together with a deep breath, I dig the keys out of my clutch and unlock the door, popping it open with a bit of force. It's an old flat, sometimes you have to use brutal force to open the front door. Upon stepping into the flat, I see all the lights out, the only glow emitting from the telly that's on in the lounge.

"Ello Niall." I greet, throwing my clutch down onto the ground, with my keys soon following after, not a care in the world about the fact that they're just on the floor.

Niall's head turns his attention from the golf channel and smiles wildly at me as he sits up from his laying down position on my sofa. I don't see Edward anywhere so I take that as a sign he's already asleep in bed.

"Careful, your Northerner is coming out." He warns cheekily. I chuckle lightly to myself, rummaging in the kitchen for a small glass. I most definitely need a glass of wine after the night I had. I'm sure to stay up all night if I don't have a big girl drink.

What can I say? Wine puts me to sleep.

"How was Edward?" I wonder, pouring myself a heaping glass before replacing the bottle of wine in the refrigerator.

"Great. We had a nice chat, him and I." Walking over to where Niall is, I take a seat opposite of him on the sofa and lean back, having a nice sip.

"What'd you talk about?" I find myself asking, trying so hard to keep the smile that wants to play on my lips from making a scene.

Niall just smiles at me as if he knows that I'm trying to hide a smile of my own and goes on to tell me about their chat in short details, saying that what was said was a boy's only secret.

"How was your date? He didn't ditch you again, did he?" He asks, and I can't be happier that the question was out in the open.

As you can tell, I don't have a lot of girlfriends, nor friends at all. After a night like tonight there's just some part of woman that wants to gush about it to a friend. In my case, that friend is the only adult that I really know, aside from Harry.

"No, he didn't ditch me. And it was wonderful. We had a lovely dinner at this pub and then some ice cream before we took a walk around the canals." I answer, doing my best to hide my enormous smile behind the half empty glass of wine.

"You sure are smiling a lot; did anything else happen?"

"Nope."

"Stop smiling." He orders with a smile, poking at my knee gently. I shake my head, but try my best to stop the grinning.