Chapter 7

Her POV

  4:30 am, I woke and took a quick shower, wearing a cream-colored dress, It's 3 inches above my knees and I tiptoed to get my white 4 inches heels above the cabinet, I sighed as Fuuto woke up.

"What time is it?" he ask while rubbing his eyes, he's cute, aren't he?

"Almost 5:00 am." I said and he quickly got up and enter the bathroom, I giggled and open my phone. I got 400 misscalls from Mai, I sighed and called her.

"Finally! someone called after a week!" she hissed and I massaged my temple.

"I'm sorry, I was busy." I said.

"Well, I am too! but I have my fair share of time calling you!" she yelled and I almost press the end call button.

"I'm really sorry Mai, don't worry after our competition I might visit you there." I said.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I said.

"I love you, girl~" she said and giggled.

"I love you too Mai, now talk with sense." I said and she sighed before telling me all the stories she got.
From being drunk with her crush to dating him and now they have something.

"Mai, don't just trust the guy, he might be like the others." I said.

"Hai, I will," she said.

  We finished our phone call and Fuuto came out from the bathroom with the towel on his lower region, I can clearly see his abs, I wonder how many fangirls would die if they saw this.

"Like what you're seeing?" he ask and I smirk.

"I already saw those, from many guys." I said and get my pouch.

"What!? hey you!" Fuuto yelled but I just stick out my tongue.

Before I can get out of our room, Fuuto quickly pinned me on the door and I squirmed, uncomfortably, he smirk evily and even put his face closer to mine, aish! he's crazy.

"My, my, You got pretty." he said and lay his head on my shoulders.

"Stop acting, I'm tired and my head is aching." I said and pretended that I was sick.

"I'm sorry!" he said as he let go of me and kissed my forehead.

"I'll go downstairs to wait for you." I said and he nodded.

I quickly go downstairs to see Ukyo, making breakfast.

"Good morning, Ukyo-nii, how's work?" I ask and I think he was taken back.

"It was fine, the court is getting upgraded," he said while smiling.

"Look at those eye bags of yours, please rest Ukyo-nii, I'm worried for your health." I said and hug him worrily.

"Thanks for your concern Yuumi, I really appreciate it." he said and hug me back.

"Let's eat our breakfast then." I said and smiled.

All the brothers entered the dining hall and as expected Ema's glare is still deadly, it should be, after what I saw last night.

As I close my eyes and hug Fuuto, Ema stare on me with envy, I didn't wait, I quickly got up and hush Fuuto, I push her away on the door and close the door behind me.