Chapter 14

Her POV

   I woke up with Yuusuke slicing an apple beside me, he's quiet and has swollen eyes, It hurts me to see my brothers like this, they're all important to me and I don't want them to mourn for my death.

Knowing that I only have 5 years in here, I probably need to enjoy life and do what I haven't done before, I need to give some colors to my boring life.

I need a bucket list and a partner.

  I sighed, It can't be Fuuto since he's busy and whenever were alone, he always cries saying that he should've been the one that has leukemia not me, Leukemia runs in my mother's side.

"Y-Yuusuke..." my voice is raspy.

"Y-Yes?" he stuttered as he put the plate of apples on the side table.

"Are you okay?" he ask and I nodded.

"Water p-please?" I ask and he quickly get one for me and handed me the glass.

"You know what, I aced the math exam yesterday." he said and I smiled.

"I'm a good tutor!" I said and giggled, maybe I need to be more happy before saying bye to them.

"Yeah right, Ema's dad and mom got into a fight last night." he said and I smirked.

"I want mom to kick them out." I said and he frowns.

"Why? Ema's good." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't judge a girl with her make-ups Yuusuke." I said and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Masa-nii told dad." Yuusuke said and my eyeballs almost popped out from my eyes.

"What!?----"

"Yuumiko darling!" suddenly dad barged in my room and hugged me, Yuusuke just sat on the couch and let dad hug me.

"I can't breathe!" I yelled and daddy finally let go.

"Your brother told me." he said and I nodded.

"Let's go to New York, I know some---"

"There's no point going there." I said and he shook his head.

"We'll go there Yuumiko, no matter what!" he said and I just nodded, I can't really do anything with his decisions.

"Just let me spend my 4 months here." I said and he nodded but a worry is pleastered on his face.

"Your otou-san wants to see you tomorrow." dad said and I smiled.

"Grandpa wants to see me?" I ask and he smiled, suddenly Fuuto entered the room.

"Yuumiko." Fuuto called me and kissed my cheeks.

"Hey, I talked Masa-nii, I asked him to take these apparatus with us in our house," he's crying while saying those.

"Thanks, Fuuto." I said and try to calm him down.

  After dad talked to me, even though he dosen't want to leave, his Yakuza gang got ambushed they need him. I look at my father sadly as he went out my room, I really want to feel his presence more. It feels like I really have a family beside me when father is beside me.

"Fuuto, How's school?" I ask and he sighed.

"I entered your school and Kain is a genius." he said and I rolled my eyes.