Chapter 12

Say hi to Kain! (the picture is not mine CCTTO)

Her POV

  I woke up the next day and Masaomi gave me my medicines and I decided that I need to wear my uniform but I felt so weak, I called for Fuuto's help and I don't really mind him, changing my clothes since were siblings.

"Finish!" Fuuto said and I giggled.

"I still look fashionable with this." I said and Fuhto sighed before ruffling my hair.

"You, men don't know how tiring for us girls to do our hairs!" I yelled and Fuuto just laughed before guiding me outside the lab or my room.

  Masaomi already pull out the IV syringe on my hand, but still, my left hand is a bit swollen.

As we enter the living room, my eyes almost widens as I saw mother sitting beside her new husband I can't still, digest the fact that she's going to marry this worthless guy and his daughter, Oh! she's adopted so totally she's not his daughter, how did I knew? that's a secret!

"Yuumiko!" mother help me to sit down beside her and peck on my forehead, disgusting.

"How are you?" she ask and I smirked as I lean my head on Fuuto's shoulder as I yawn.

"You don't even care so why do you even ask?" I said and she glared on the floor, refusing to look on me.

"Mother, me and Yuumiko needs to go, were late for our first class." Iori suddenly came and help me to stand up by holding my waist.

"Can I just transfer?" Fuuto ask and Iori smiled.

"Of course, you just need a little polish." he said and Fuuto nodded, I guess he'll also take an exam to enter our school.

Iori guided me inside the car and I remember suddenly, I didn't ate my breakfast but I felt so full already.

"Eat this Yuumiko." Iori handed me a sandwich and even though I can't eat this because of my situation I still ate it, I need to be better.

"Onii-chan, I want to sleep." I said and yawn, Iori blushed and held my head to lean on his shoulders as he hug my waist.

Third Person's POV

  Yuumiko yawned cutely as Iori blushed then let her lean on his shoulders as he hug her waist, oh how he truly envy Fuuto for being a jerk and an idiot but having a cute little twin sister, but Iori is thankful enough for having a little sister like her.

Iori didn't wake up her cute little sister, instead he carry her in a bridal style and enter the school, the entire school is blabbing about how sweet Iori is to Yuumiko, while Yuumiko is unconscious in his arms.

Her POV

  I woke up beside Kain and our teacher blabbing in front, I yawn and Kain hand me my water bottle and medicine. I frowned, why the heck!?

"Your brother Iori, told me to make you drink this as you wake up." he said and I nodded before swallowing the medicine.

"That medicine is for blood, for a leukemia patient specifically." Kain said and I froze as the teacher dismissed us.

"How did you know?" I know it's dumb to ask but I need to.

"I'm your suitor Yuumiko, I need to know everything about you." Kain said and our classmates, one by one, exited our classroom.

"So you know about it?" I ask and he nodded.

"Your brother told me to take care of you but I hadn't declared my love for you yet." he said and place a hand on my cheek, making me blush, madly.