Chapter 22

Her POV

  I calmed my insides as I absorbed the fact that I just ate 10 bowls of ramen, you can now compare me to the old Yuuri Katsuki, my stomach looks fat as fuck and Kain is laughing in front of me.

"C'mon, let's have a walk and burn those carbs." he said and I just rolled my eyes but still go with him.

"Kain---"

I was about to grab the sleeve of his coat when suddenly, three girls blocked our way.

"Yuumiko-san? omg! please give this to Fuuto!" a girl with a violet hair hand me a letter and I groaned.

"Mine too!"

"Also mine!"

   They gave a bunch of shits and I can barely lift them with my two arms. This sucks, I just want to eat some ramen with Kain, why is it so hard to do normal things in normal days?

"Let me help you." Kain lifted the two boxes from my arms, I sighed and smiled at him.

"Maybe we should drop by our house." I said.

  Kain agreed and we just ride a taxi to reach our house, Kain fall asleep on my shoulder while were on our way, they might not notice it but I do, He's fucking stressed.

I know that I shouldn't pester his personal life but I also shouldn't leave him like this, stressed and insomniac.

  The dark circles around his eyes, his lips are a bit chapped and his cheekbones are rather more shown up. He's not eating well, I think it's a good thing that I made him ate 3 bowls of ramen and some pastries.

"I love you, you baka (idiot), you should tell me if something's bothering you." I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.

   It'll take us an hour so maybe I should also sleep for a few minutes.

***

  I woke up while laying on Kain's lap, were on the living room of our house, he smiled and kissed my forehead as I sit up straight.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"It's adventure time!" he said and I rolled my  eyes.

"Adventure time already ended, So?" I said, Kain looked on his wrist watch and told me that it's already 8:20 pm.

I left him in the living room and I was surprised to see Ema, oh how beautiful to start my evening.

"K-Konbanwa Yuumiko-san." she said and bow, I rolled my eyes and hissed.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"Aren't you informed? were now living here again." Ema said and pushed me out of the way as she walk behind me.

  I just closed my eyes and stored in my anger as I walked inside the kitchen, Ukyo's cooking something and it smells so good!

"Oh Yuumiko, I'm glad that you're already awake." he said and kissed my forehead.

"Nii-san, what are you cooking? it smells really good." I said.

"I'm currently cooking some lobster and other seafoods, were having a feast because mom is coming." he said, I nodded as I open the fridge and find my apple.

I cut the apple in pieces and suddenly the knife slipped and I accidentally cut my thumb, I hissed and washed my fingers as Ukyo-nii gave me a band-aid, I put some pressure on the cut before continuing my work, I also put a slice of cake on a platter and walk to the living room.

What I saw totally horrifies me.

  It was Ema talking to Kain.

My blood boils as I saw him laugh at what she said, I want to claw her eyeballs out from their sockets and inspect every each of her dirty organs, I want to kill her.

  Calm the fuck down Yuumiko Asahina, this is unhealthy.

I take a deep breath and suddenly someone hugged me from behind, I turn my head and saw Tsubaki, I patted his head.

"Are you going in the living room? let me help you with those plates." he said and grab the plates from my hand, Azusa just smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"How's your work?" I ask Azusa and he smiled as he wrap his arms around my waist."It's really a bit hard because were using some ASMR tricks and it includes eating of cucumbers and some marshmallows." he said.

"I will be looking forward to your new game, both of you are working so hard for this." I said and sat beside Kain. I told Tsubaki to put the platter in front of Kain as I grab the plate of apples.

"Ne, Ema you really look pretty with those make-ups!" Tsubaki said to Ema, she blushed and giggled.

"N-No, I just a-applied a b-bit of it." she said and I rolled my eyes as I lean my head on Kains shoulder.

"Maybe if you eat those make-ups you'd be pretty on the insides too." I said while eating a piece of an apple.

"Don't be a meanie Yuumiko." Kain said.

I shrugged my shoulders and suddenly someone hugged me from my left side, my eyes widens as Fuuto lift me up and sat me on his lap.

"I got a request from a director! I'm gonna be an actor!" he said and kissed both of my cheeks.

"That's splendid, maybe we can celebrate it together with the feast." I said and kissed his forehead.

"I know." he said and blushed a bit.

Cute.

"Kain's here, let me go." I said and Fuuto just pouted before letting me sit beside Kain. Kain blushed as he pulled me closer to him.

He's getting jealous over my twinHAHAHA

"I love you." I whispered and he just blushed so hard, maybe like a tomato!

"Hey, are you alright Kain? is it hot?" Azusa asked as he fixed his glasses, his eyes filled with worry.

"N-No, I'm fine." Kain said and smiled to Azusa.

"That's good, let's now go to the dining room, Masaomi-nii sent a message that they're already talking to mom and Emas dad." Azusa said and I quickly grabbed Kains hand.

We all stand behind the chairs and wait before were all complete, Natsume is a bit late same to Yuusuke.

   I thanked for the meal before eating what is served for me, which is just rice and vegetables, My appetite changes because of the leukemia, even my mood changes. I'm really happy that Kain isn't mad when I'm so emotional.

I grab his hand under the table and squeezed it a bit.

   I don't like dying without enjoying every bit of my life.

~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR MY LATE UD! I'M A BIT BUSY FOR MY SCHOOL WORKS AND PERSONAL PROBLEMS, IT'S REALLY TIRING BUT I REALLY WANT  TO WRITE AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN.

I'M SORRY FOR ANY WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS THAT YOU ENCOUNTER! LEAVE SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS! *hugs y'all*