Special Chpater #3

I stood beside Masa-nii, holding my camera as a tear escaped my eyes, Yuumiko is going to be a wife soon and we just graduated! Kain isn't a person for patience, is he?

I snapped a lot of pictures of her, she was smiling and looking at Kain full of love, she looks a bit pale and thin but Kain is there to guide her, to hold her hand and to love her, I've always knew that someday Yuumiko will walk beside a man to dance under the beautiful moonlight, and that man isn't me,

  It's Kain, that bastard!

I still couldn't get over the fact that Yuumiko is now the bride of Kain and I almost kicked his mother out of the venue for not accepting Yuumiko, what a bitch she's not the one who's getting married!

  I looked at Yuumiko, she's wearing a beautiful wedding gown, she really looks so mature now, I don't know what to do without her now but I will trust Kain, I will trust him.

***

  I was staring at nothingness when she yelled my name, I look at her lovingly as she flip her brown hair, she's so beautiful. Silence embraced us as she walked in front of me and show me in front a Christmas tree.

"Ne, Fuuto, do you want to decorate the tree with me?" she ask and I quickly nodded, grabbing the box of Christmas balls.

"Be careful, you might fall." I said to her as she climb upwards the stairs.

"I am strong, I'm not like you!" she said, sticking her tongue out.

"Mommy! mommy!" suddenly a little kid run behind me and hugs my legs.

"Baby, that's not mommy it's her twin brother." Yuumiko lifted up the kid and she smile to me.

"Look at me Fuuto, I'm smiling and happy, I hope that you find your own happiness soon!" Yuumiko said before the little kid lift her hands, grabing my hair.

"Ouch! aish take this brat away from me!" Iyelled, pulling my precious locks from her child.

"This is Yukina, she's my daughter not a brat!" she said and suddenly Kain popped beside me, I nudged his sides and he just smiled.

"Gomen Fuuto, I forgot to tell you, you did attend our wedding but how can you forgot about the honeymoon?" Kain said and pat the head of h
their daughter.

"C'mon, let's eat now, just decorate that tree later." Kain said and their daughter looked at my eye, she really looks like Yuumiko.

Before Yuumiko grabbed their daughter, she looked at me smiling and whispered,

"I love you, my dearest twin." she said before they enter the kitchen.

***

I'm in a beach vacation with my brothers today and I fell asleep under the shade of an umbrella, I look to my brothers and saw that they're having fun, if Yuumiko is with us, she'll probably drag me in the water and push me around to get a sunburn.

I miss her so much and having these dreams is not helping but everytime I woke up after every dreams about her, I woke up having a smile on my face while tears slowly fall from my eyes, a small reminder that she's just a memory now, a memory that will stay forever in my heart.

"Ne, Fuuto! c'mon!" Azusa grab my left foot while Yuuske grab the other one.

"Let me go! I don't want to swim!" I yelled as my other brother helped them to get me to pool.

  The all surround me and splash water to me, I smiled and chuckled before giving them my revenge, they quickly run away as I pull their feet under the water, Masaomi-nii pull Wataru with him as I grab Ukyo-nii, he scream like a girl before I totally pull him under the water.

"That's not nice Fuuto!" he said as he rolled his eyes.

"Well, it's also not nice splashing water in your younger brother's face." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

  We all enter the cottage after a while and started ating, after it, we all sit down the couch inside our rest house. Masaomi-nii look at me before sitting in front of me, he'll ask again about my dreams, he knows everything about it.

"How was it? did you get any dreams again?" he ask, I nodded my head.

"No matter what dream it is, like being married, having a nap together or just watching the sunset, I always woke up with tears and a small smile." I said, I wipe a tear that escape my eye.

"You know that she's always there for you Fuuto, and these dreams about her wants to help you, to find yourself again." Masaomi-nii said and hug me.

"I know, I always felt like she's saying that it's all right even if she's not here anymore, that I'll be okay without her, that I should keep going even without her." I said and sob.

"I know that it's hard to move on Fuuto, but it's part of the process, moving on doesn't mean that you need to forget her, it only means that, you need to accept it, you need to accept that she's gone but she'll stay beside us forever as a memory in our hearts." Masaomi-nii said, I cried louder as he said those.

  I am Fuuto Asahina, a stage idol before and now an actor, I was diagnosed with depression after Yuumiko Asahina died, she's my twin and after she left me, I became suicidal and depressed, I was thankful for my brothers who helped me undergo a therapy, you might think that the public found out about my depression, but no, they didn't knew anything from me, everyone barely knew me because only my twin will know me, better than anyone else.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my wrong grammars and typos! I edited this if you're an old reader and re-reading this.

Hey guys, I really like to post this because I think Fuuto needs more credits after Yuumiko died, I don't know if I'll make one for Kain.

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!