Chapter 21

Her POV

  My first week starts now, I wore my bonnet as I noticed that some of my hair are falling, it's because of the chemo, Ah, I'm embarrassed that Kain might laugh if I get bald.

I put the white scarf around my neck and made sure that I'm wearing a coat and boots, Christmas is coming and it's getting cold here.

  I checked my purse and smiled, all I need to do now is to call Kain and tell him that were going out.

'Ringing....'

"Hello?" I greeted as he picked the call.

[ Yuumi? ] he called my name and I hear some door closing.

"A-Are you free?" I ask, well it's weird for a girl to ask her boyfriend out, it should be him asking me out.

[ Yes, are we going somewhere? did you plan it already? ] he asked and I smiled, he's really smart.

"Yes, I planned on eating some ramen, can you please come with me?" I said and I could hear him chuckle.

[ Sure, sure. All for my cute smart ass girlfriend. ] he said.

"Smart ass?" I frowned and rolled my eyes.

[ Yes, you have a nice ass aren't you? ] he said.

"Damn you Kain! hentai! (pervert!)." I said and ended the call.

  I already informed Masaomi about my plans today and he said that I must call him if something happened.

I left my room and entered Masaomi's office.

"Masa-nii, I'm going out now." I said and he nodded, I walk in front of him and kissed his cheeks as I smile.

"Please be careful." he said.

  I just nodded and left his office, as I left the hospital, It felt so refreshing seeing these people outside the hospital, they all look happy.

  They all look carefree.

  I sat on a bench just beside a tree and not so long after I heard my name being called, I looked up and saw him.

"Kain? I thought it'll take you a few minutes." I said, he sit beside me and snake an arm around my waist.

"I was with my brother, were buying some snacks when you called." he said and lean his head on my left shoulder.

"Uhmm, are you busy today? if you are, then you are free to spend your day with it." I said and stood up, he looks to me and smiled.

"It's just my little brother, I just bought him some snacks." he said, It's Saturday and it's kinda weird that his little brother would go outside, for all I know, his brother doesn't like going outside when it's weekends.

  I smiled and pull him to walk, I closed my eyes as we walk under the bald trees, I sniff the cold air around us and walk to the nearest ramen stall that I just discovered last week.

"Ohayo." I said and bowed to the stall owner, she smiled and walk us to a table for two.

"Ne, what a cute boyfriend you have." The stall owner said and I giggled while Kain blushed.

"You're so lucky to catch a big fish!" she continued and Kain snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me closer beside him.

"I am the one who's lucky, she's everything that I could ask for." Kain said while giving his million dollar closed eye smile.

  The stall owner giggled and told us to sit down, she already got our orders and while were sitting down and talking, a girl suddenly put a hand on Kain's shoulder.

"Kain?" the blonde said and smiled.

"Oh Amelia! what's up?" Kain asked Amelia as he smiled.

"Sensei asked me to say to you that were gonna review tomorrow for the academic quiz bee!" Amelia said while giving some hand outs to Kain.

"Really? thank you for giving me these hand outs." Kain said and Amelia giggled.

"Well, I g-guess that's what partners do, right?" Amelia said.

"Yeah!" Kain answered as Amelia twirled some piece of hairs between her fingers.

Something inside me twich.

  I have a bad feeling about this Amelia, she looks like she can pass the heaven with her beautiful looks but I feel like her aura belongs to hell.

"Here's the two bowl of ramen for the cutest couple!" the stall owner put a tray on our table and suddenly Amelia looked on me.

"S-Senpai?" she said while pointing me.

"Hmmm." I hummed and she gulped.

"I-I should be g-going now." she said before bowing and leaving us.

"Hey, you shouldn't scare someone like that." Kain said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, I'm not scaring her cause she already knows who's superior." I said and giggled.

"Ne, aren't you a seme? (dominant)" Kain said and I fixed my glasses as I tasted the ramen.

"Well, I can't really tell that, I'm dominant but I know that I'm scared when someone's more dominant than me." I said, I suddenly remembered Fuuto.

  Because sometimes, Fuuto would be scared because I'm more dominant than him in different things but when maturity comes, he'll surely win, I might be smart as fuck but Fuuto knows that I'm childish at heart. I just don't like to show it to other people.

"This is really delicious." Kain said and smiled, I lean my arms on the table and cupped his cheeks.

I pecked on his lips and he blushed suddenly, I chuckled and kiss him again, it is really good that were far from the other customers.

"What was that?" he asks while giving me a cute glare.

"Why are you so cute? I just want to squeeze you like a lemon." I said and pinch his cheeks.

"Ow, stop that Yuumi." he said.

  I smiled at him as I'm eating my ramen, I suddenly remembered that I'm about to eat 10 bowls of ramen! fuck!

Fuuto's POV

  I was singing my new song when suddenly I bumped to a certain girl, a girl with a brown hair that is tied from the right side and I think it looks stupid. Ema.

"F-Fuuto..." oh she's doing her act again.

"Bitch, get out my way." I said and pushed her as I continue walking on the hallway of our house, why is she even here? I thought mom had kicked them out?

"G-Gomen! Fuuto!" she yelled.

I stopped but didn't turn my back.

"Were already happy, we don't need you here." I said and headed inside Yuumiko and I's room.

  I might be a little harsh but she deserved it, they deserves it.

Ema's POV

  I was about to explain to Fuuto about what happened, but I think, he won't listen to me no matter what.

All I want is for them to love me.

  And it won't happen because Yuumiko exists, she needs to dissapear.

~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

SORRY FOR MY ALWAYS LATE UD AND FOR MY WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS! PLEASE! I'M REALLY SORRY BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY ENGLISH SUCKS! TT^TT

LEAVE SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY!