Chapter 13

Say hi to Kain! (the picture is not mine CCTTO)

Her POV

  I woke up with a headache and I think I'm inside a hospital room because I can smell from here the medicines from the outside, Fuuto is sleeping on the couch while Kain is sleeping on the chair that he put beside my bed, I guess?

Why is Kain here? have he eaten yet?

I look on the phone beside my bed and it's Fuuto's, It's been three days since I'm here, Kain's here while I was asleep!? omg!? what was Fuuto's reaction? did he flipped up? hahaha...

"Yuumiko?" Kain woke up and I can't help but to pinch his cheeks.

"Cute." I whispered, I wished he didn't hear that.

"Did you just woke up?" he ask and rub his eyes, I forgot to tell but Kain has  glasses and he looks cute with them.

"You look like a businessman." I said and he giggled.

"Kinda." he said and I frown.

"I need to call Masaomi." he said suddenly and press the red button beside my bed.

Masaomi with bunch of doctors and nurse, came in and Fuuto suddenly woke up.

"Is she okay now!?" Fuuto ask and kissed my forehead, I saw how Kain took a step away from us, he smiled and nodded before going out the room, maybe to give us some time together.

"She is but I'm sad to say that she has to stop her school and focus with her teraphy." Masaomi said and suddenly I felt like my bones suddenly cracked, it hurts!

I hug myself into a fetal position and I felt like everything stops as my bone ache, it hurts.

Fuuto's POV

  Seeing my baby sister hugging herself to a fetal position is just too much, it hurts me seeing like this, blood is dripping from her nose, this is too much, I don't like seeing her like this.

She's shaking from pain but I'm just here, standing in front of her, I just want to take all the pain from her.

"Go get the medicine!" Masaomi is also in panic, a nurse handed him a syringe and he quickly injected it in Yuumiko's IV. I know how badly it hurts to feel the medicine that flows inside her veins.

"It hurts!" she painfully said while crying.

"Fuuto! get her a clean handkerchief." Masaomi said and I quickly fish mine in my pocket.

Masaomi wipe the blood from her nose as he sat beside her bed, he kissed her forehead as he calm her down.

"We need to get bone marrow---"

"Make it fast for tomorrow, I don't want to see her in pain." I said and finally, the tears from my eyes began to flow.

"All of us don't." Masaomi said and wipe a tear that suddenly fell from his eye, He's a strong and calm man, I've always adore him the way I adore Louis, it scares me how devastating he is right now.

I can't stand it anymore and exited her room, I saw her suitor, Kain Hiroshi, sitting on the waiting area.

"Is she okay!?" he ask as soon as he saw me.

"Can't tell that." I said and he smiled.

"Go inside, she needs you." I said and pat his back.

I am overprotective and more than possessive when it comes to Yuumiko, but Kain is a good guy and I already punched him from courting my baby twin, she's always been my baby.

But I know that she's happy with Kain.

***

"You're early." Ukyo said as I enter the kitchen.

"Her suitor came and I needs to rest too." I said and drink a freshly squeezzed orange juice from our ref.

"Oh, Kain Hiroshi, at least I know that she's in good arms." Ukyo said.

"Ukyo-nii, I don't really like her with another guy."
I said and Ukyo giggled like a child.

"She's growing up and having a life, I know how it feels too, I don't want another guy with our baby sister but this is life." Ukyo said adjusting his necktie.

"She's sick, what if he's just playing with her to hurt her more." I said and Ukyo smiled.

"Love is not soft Fuuto, it is hard as rock, it is full of ups and downs, bumps and pain but no matter what, as long as you love each other, the only thing that you desire is to be in his or her arms at the end of the day." he said, I frown, why is he being so chessy?

"Whatever." I said and leave him.

I need to be strong for Yuumiko.

Her POV

  The pain from my hand stops as Masaomi whispered sweet things in my ears, I felt safe all of a sudden, I felt like I'm not dying anymore.

"Kain, take care of her," I heard Masaomi said as he left.

"Feeling better?" he ask and I smiled as he kissed my hand where the IV was injected.

"Beside you, everything is okay." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you Yuumiko." he whispered and I felt like my world just stop.

What is this feeling? I felt like a blush crept from my face and the butterflies entered my stomach to make a party!

Yes, I also like Kain but I'm not sure yet if I'm inlove.

"Kain---"

"Shhh...don't answer just listen." he said and my eyes began to tear up.

"I'm going to die! stop loving me! just go and find another girl who can satisfy you!" I yelled and his face darkens as he chuckled.

"I wish I can! but this fucking heart only beats for you!" he said while pointing his chest where his heart is.

"Let's face this together Yuumiko, don't push me away." he said and I cried.

"No, you can't love me Kain, please don't, it hurts me, I'm going to die and I can't bear the thought of you, crying and mourning for my death!" I yelled and he hugs my shaking body.

"You're not going to die." he whispered.

"Love endures all things, let's face this together Yuumiko, please, let me enter your heart." he said and that made me cry louder.

"Why are you doing this for me?" I ask.

"I love you, let's make this official." he said and I smiled bitterly.

I guess being selfish sometimes is not bad, I want to be selfish this time, I want him to be mine.

Mine alone.

Kain Hiroshi, I like you but wait because I'm sure that love will come for us.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

I'm sorry for my wrong grammars and typos!

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!