Special Chapter #1

3rd Person's POV

  It was cold and sad, after Yuumiko died, it's not the same anymore, everyone was still mourning for her death, everyone is still aching, but how much do they ache?

[ Wataru ]

   I always admired Onee-chan, I really want to grow up like her, she's a genius that no one can beat, she can even beat Iori-nii!

But today, everyone is sad, they were all crying and nee-chan is sleeping on a bed and the machine is being noisy! I really hate the sound of it and the flat line in it!

"Why is Yuumi-nee still sleeping?" I ask Masa-nii, he just hugs me while crying on y shoulder.

Then it hits me, I'm 10 yrs old soon to be 11 and that flat line, that flat line in the machine means that someone is dying, I know, Masa-nii teaches me everything when were alone.

   Everyone is crying around me, I don't know but tears build up and I started crying too, I know I'm just a child but there's this feeling that I lost someone important in my heart!

  [ Fuuto ]

   I'm sure I did it! I did everything that she needs to grow up like a beautiful flower, more than beautiful and no words can describe how much I fucking love my sister!

"I did my best as her brother right? I did good right?" I whispered to myself while leaning on the wall, I let more tears to slide down my cheeks and balled my fist.

I always wanted to protect her and be the one for her to be by her side, I even want to walk her down the aisle when she found someone that will make her happy for the rest of her life, to give her life and light up the shadow in her heart.

I don't deserve this! We don't deserve this and Yuumiko didn't deserve this!

   [ Yuusuke ]

  It was like yesterday when she's teaching me about maths and saying sweet nothings just to cheer me up, I smiled while crying as I remembered her saying everything to me,

"Even though you're like that, I know that you can pass the exam and enter the same school as Suba-nii!" she said while smiling and hugging me from behind.

  She's always the sister that we wanted, she's always been there when no one else is, I didn't expect this to happen.

   [ Iori ]

   Sweet, pure and sometimes has a bad mouth but she is my sister, that is Yuumiko Asahina, the one who encouraged me to live when my girlfriend died, the one who save me from killing myself is now dead and cold.

"I want to spent more time with her, I even want to travel the world with her." I whispered as Kaname held us, Yuusuke and I, closer to him.

"Let's all be strong right? Yuumiko wouldn't want us to be sad like this, she would walk to us and say that we all look ugly while crying then she'll laugh." Kaname said and it even made me cry harder.

Because this time, no one will said that.

  [ Subaru ]

  I'm currently inside the room, her room in the hospital, staring at her pale body and it fucking hurts me, she's the only one who can cheer me up like a sunshine, she's my sunshine.

"You're only sleeping right? you won't leave us like this, you can't, I know that you want to rest but you still have to wake up." I said and cried beside her bed.

I might look like a fool here, wailing beside her bed, but Yuumiko is the only one that recognized me as a great varsity besides Natsume.

I cannot accept this.

[ Tsubaki, Azusa, and Natsume]

  I stare to Azusa before hugging him and Natsume, the person who always appreciates my voice is now gone! and she will be gone forever!

"I'll miss her, I will gonna miss her so bad!" I said while crying out my heart.

"We know Tsubaki, were also hurt but we need to stay strong for our family." Azusa said and I noticed that some of his tears are already falling, he's just ignoring it.

"Tsubaki, I want you to grow up like how Yuumiko did, I want you to be more aware of the people that surrounds you and be more mature." Natsume said before leaving our side.

"We need to accept this, we all need to accept that she's gone." Azusa said and I nodded before smiling and holding his hand before following where Natsume went.

  Maybe acceptance is what I need.

  [ Hikaru ]

I'm inside a stall and crying, I still couldn't believe that she'll die this quickly, she just had this, no, Masaomi said that she already have the symptoms before but ignored it.

Yuumiko Asahina, my dearest sister who past away today, you will forever be in our hearts, you will be always the center of my novels, even when you're not here anymore.

You'll stay alive in my novels and mind.

  [ Kaname ]

   Me? I'm not crying but I'm having a mental breakdown, I might look like I'm organized and well controlled but in my mind, I'm completely lashing out and cursing.

I don't want my brothers to see me weak, it will only worsen the situation. I calmed down and let the air hugs my body, but somehow, it felt so familiar.

The hug feels so familiar, the warmth feels like home.

  [ Ukyo ]

   I never cried this much before! I can only count the times that I cried in my life. I pulled away my glasses and gently wipe my tears.

Yuumiko, you had bring great happiness and sadness in my heart, it will forever scratch me and stain my heart.

She's the only one that welcomes me when I come back from a trial and now she's gone, no will notice me again.

  [ Masaomi ]

After crying a bit, I calmed down and enter Yuumiko's room, I sit beside her and saw Subaru crying, I sighed and mumbled,

"You've grown quite weary, you deserve a good rest."

After that, I felt the air around me became cold and I felt emptiness, cause I'm still hoping that she'll jump out that bed and open her arms for me to hug her.

I feel like waiting for something in the middle of nothingness.

3rd Person's POV

  After the burial of Yuumiko Asahina, their beloved sister, their only beloved one, everyone came back to their residence saying 'I'm home' like a dead, cause that's they're feeling, dead on the inside.

Masaomi said that they need to clean Yuumiko's things and put it in the basement, Fuuto insists first but Masaomi told him that it needs to be done.

But while arranging her things, they found something, A tape, two of it.

  To my brothers who truly loved me

  To Kain who gave me the universe

Were the titles of the tapes.

~~~~~~~
(A/N)

Of course I'll cut it for two chapters! just wait for it!
BTW this is what's happening in their mind when Yuumiko died.

SORRY ABOUT MY WRONG GRAMMARS AND TYPOS! PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!