Chapter 26

Her POV

Were now inside the car and I'm with Masaomi, I stick up with this older brother of mine, at least if something happens to me, there's a doctor! I'm still a kid so I think it's alright if Masaomi takes care of me.

Sadly, Kain isn't with us, he's in the other car with Natsume, I think he'll be alright there, since Azusa is there.

"Do you want some snacks? it might take us an hour." Kaname said and I just shook my head.

"Thanks nii-san, I'll just eat later when I feel hungry." I said and smiled, I suddenly felt Wataru leaning his body on mine.

I gently make him lay his head on my lap, Fuuto is beside me and he's also leaning his head on my shoulder, it felt heavy but I'll bear it.

It only takes a few minute before the sleepiness hugs my body and soul.

***

I woke up with Fuuto carrying me in bridal style and Kain beside him, I smiled and yawned.

It was a bit silent and I was shocked that Wataru remained silent while were walking, I lean my head on Fuuto's chest and listen on his heartbeat.

It took a minute before we reach the hotel, I'm staying in a room with Masaomi and Wataru, just in case.

"Now! change your clothes and get ready for the cherry blossoms!" Masaomi said while were in the lobby and I just giggled before looking to Kain.

"Take care." he said and I just nodded and kissed his cheeks.

I followed Masaomi and Wataru for our rooms and as we enter our room Wataru quickly jumped on the bed and while were still in front the door suddenly an old couple passed by and whispered,

"What a cute couple, look at their son!"

Masaomi blushd and I just pull him inside, well Masaomi is not the one for romance and I'm sure as hell that it would be awkward for him.

"L-Let's give you the medicine." Masaomi said and I pinched his cheeks.

"You really get so flustered Masaomi-nii! get a girlfriend." I said and he just laughed.

"Nope, I don't want to take care of a childish brat." Masaomi said, rolling his eyes, it was new of him.

"Did you had a girlfriend before?" I ask and he just shook his head.

"Nope." He said while blushing.

I really want to tease him more but my nosebleed cut him off, I quickly lifted up my chin to look on the ceiling, I just felt something and it made me dizzy, making me fall on the floor.

"Here, drink this." Masaomi said while avoiding the image of blood.

"G-Gomen." I said before drinking the pill, I almost spill some of the water because I saw some blood drops in the water.

"I'm gonna change my clothes." I said and he just nodded.

I entered the bathroom with my clothes in my arms, as I took off my clothes, I let my hands glide down my arms and stomach, A person with leukemia can get easily bruised and I think I get this bruises when I was inside the car, It really stings as hell.

"Aw!" I yelped while putting some ointment on my bruise.

"Yuumi?" Masaomi rushed inside the bathroom, and it was a good thing that I'm in my underwear.

"Nii-san?" I asked and he just shook his head and walk to kneel beside me, I'm sitting on the toilet bowl.

He has this gloomy look on his face while helping me with the ointment, I just shrug it off and let him help me, Wataru also come inside the bathroom, with a book in his hands.

"Nee-chan? why are covered in purple and blacks? oh! there's also some red!" he said and giggled.

"It's because nee-chan didn't took care of her body." I said and smiled.

"Oh, does it hurts nee-chan?" he ask, tilting his head with worry in his eyes.

"I'm alright, nee-chan can handle this because nii-san is helping her!" I said and Masaomi just patted my head.

"Don't worry, we'll stay strong for you." Masaomi said and I just nodded with a smile.

After a few minutes, Masaomi said that I should get dress and I just wear some Maroon sweater that is a bit big for me that it reaches my thigh, I also wear my dark blue jeans and a pair of maroon flats.

After I wear what I should, I enter Yuusuke and Fuuto's room, and what did I saw? Fighting? nope, choking each other? nope, I saw them answering their math home works.

"Help us." Yuusuke and Fuuto said.

"Where is Kain?" yep, my boyfie is also their roommate.

"He's in the bathroom." they said and I giggled before helping them with their home works.

It was really easy for me and I just teach them some tricks that, I, myself have figured, Fuuto sighed and hugs my waist, Were on his bed and I'm sitting between his legs.

"I don't really like math, I totally suck." Fuuto mumbled and Yuusuke agreed.

"I'm not fond of it, I fucking resent it." Yuusuke said and once more, they agreed.

"Like music, math isn't made for everyone, you don't need to ace math if it's not for you but you still need to learn it to survive your college." I said and smiled at them.

"Hell yeah." they both said before Kain went out the bathroom.

"You didn't help them?" I ask and he chuckled before kissing my forehead and wiping my nose.

"Yep, did you have another nosebleed?" he ask and I nodded.

"But I'm already okay since I drink my meds." I said and smiled, I don't want him to worry too much.

"C'mon let's go to the lobby, they're already waiting for us." suddenly Kaname entered the room and lifted up Yuusuke while Kain got Fuuto.

We all reached the lobby peacefully, everyone is ready and have their baskets, oh! I really want to eat some macha mochi cakes!

***

We all reached the place where artificial sakura tress are made, they made a pretty good job with the tress, some flowers are even scattered on the floor.

"Sugoi! this is really a beautiful place!" I said and I almost jumped in happiness.

We placed ourselves under a sakura tree and the picnic sheets are perfectly done with us sitting on it and eating.

With all of this memories, I know that something bad will happen and I don't want to know it.

For the first time, I got scared of my brothers, I got. scared that something will happen and I knew that it will hurt them.

~~~~~~~~
(A/N)

Sorry for my Wrong grammars and Typos.

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES.

EPILOGUE UP NEXT.