Chapter 16

Fuuto's POV

  I fix my black coat before walking upstairs the stage, I smiled and waved my hand to my fans, Mr. Shiroko smiled and guided me to my seat, I sat on the chair not too comfortable as I feel my hands shaking. I let a smile rest on my face while facing the cameras.

"Welcome to our morning show Mr. Fuuto Asahina!" Mr. Shiroko greeted and I just smiled and nodded my head.

"So you really have a sister Mr. Fuuto? really how?" he ask and I smirked.

"My mother got pregnant of course." I said and everyone in the studio laughed.

"Seriously? Of course I hide her, she wants a normal life and I'll give it to her, she doesn't like to be bug by my fans which makes her drift from me, she actually just came here last month and I'm really happy that mom made her come in here but at the same time I'm sad because I'm now confessing that she's my sister and she's in the hospital because of my fans." I said and wipe a tear that almost escape my eyes.

"Oh, that's sad, yandere fans sometimes cross the lines." he said and the fans laughed, agreeing that sometimes they cross the lines of the idols.

"We had a research about your twin sister and I'm totally amazed! she made me question my existence! I mean how can she have a triple digit IQ in such a young age!? we found out that she already had this IQ since elementary? just wow! If I have that kind of IQ my mother will die because of happiness!" he said and I laughed, she also made me question my existence.

"I wonder if she ate half of my brain when were inside our mother's tummy." I said and they all laughed.

"Well, do you have any message to those who hurt your sister?" he ask and I smiled.

"Let's have a tea sometimes and talk about your attitude problems." I said and wink.

  If I need to choose between my career or Yuumiko, I'll choose her, I will always choose her.

Her POV

I can feel the liquid that's rushing inside my veins, it hurts but Kain is babbling and I want to spank him, talking about how many countries he had already visited.

Suddenly an idea popped in my mind!

"Hey Kain, can you be my partner?" I ask and he frown.

"Partner for what? for life?" he ask and laughed.

"Tss, partner for my bucket list." I said and he sighed before nodding.

"Fine, I'll be your handsome partner." he said and I giggled.

"I'm still courting you no matter what!" he said and I blushed.

"Tch, whatever you want." I said and rolled my eyes before pulling a trigometry book from my side table.

"Hey! stop being so genius! did you know that I can't even steal your rank because you're still part of the class?" he said and pouted.

"Pft, stop that Kain! you're so ugly!" I said and giggled.

"And you told me that you like this ugly guy." he said and I giggled.

"I like you but I don't love you...yet." I said and his face turned serious, Opps! I think I hit a nerve.

  The heart monitor is beeping fast when Kain's face is inches away from mine, he smirked before saying,

"Not yet but I'll make sure that you'll fall for me hard, really, really hard that you wouldn't recover from falling." he said and kissed the corner of my lips, I smiled and kissed him back.