Special Chapter #2

To my brothers who loved me

  "Yow! what's up? you're all crying? stop that! it's gross, can you please pass me the tea? Shun! I'm thirsty." Yuumiko said as she wipe her lips after drinking her tea.

"Hey, I know that having this crazy thing called leukemia will shorten my life and I really don't expect the best after the medication." she said and suddenly she throws her bunny slippers on the screen, saying,

"Fix it Shun! I don't want to look like a shit here." Yuumiko said, this girl really needs to put some holy water in her mouth!

"You already looked like a shit!" Shun said as they hear him chuckled.

"Ehem, so again, my dear brothers, I hope that you're doing fine without me, I mean Ukyo-nii can you please let yourself rest? I always see you sleeping on your study table after reviewing your trials and Masa-nii, stop crying okay? I know that this is hard, death is hard but you have those little eggs around you, you need to guide them." Yuumiko said, Ukyo patted Masaomi's back as the eldest son hugged the youngest one, Wataru.

"And of course! Kana-nii, Iori, Hika-nii. Kana-nii if you're having a hard time about your temple you can always relay to your favorite brother, Iori, and Iori if you're still having a hard time about your ex's death, please suicide won't give you the shit, you can always open up to Kana-nii, stop the awkwardness!" Yuumiko said and giggled like an angel she is.