1

Don't play song until I say. Enjoy!!

"Kim Sunmae!! Please report to the counselors office immediately." I roll my eyes and sigh out of annoyance. I already know the drill, so I look towards my best friend and boyfriend, Minsook(best friend) and Hyun(boyfriend), and give them my annoyed pouty face. They both give me a smile in reassurance and a thumbs up. As I pout, I grab all of my things and walk to the counselors office.

As I walk through the hall of Nagasami High, I remember when I first came here 3 years ago, since I skipped a grade or two. I'm supposed to be a Sophomore, but I'm a senior. Lucky me :)). It was amazing. I never would have expected to find the love of my life. Anyways, I make it to the counselors office and go in. I close the door behind me and sit down in one of the leather chairs.

"You do know why you are here. Right Ms. Kim?" Mr. Park says. I pretend to act stupid and be sarcastic. "Why, no Mr. Park! I haven't the slightest idea why I was brought into this crappy storage closet you call on 'office'." I say and roll my eyes.

"Watch who you are talking to young lady or I will-" "You will what? Call my parents? News Flash: My parents are dead." I say with pure rage and fury. "Sunmae, that's not what I meant-" "Oh! I know what you meant." I get up and open the door. "Goodbye, Mr. Park." I walk out of the storage closet and slam the door shut.

To cool down I grab my headphones and phone out of my jacket pocket. I put the headphones in my ear and go to BTS No More Dream. I place my backpack on the ground and start dancing. In the middle of the song, I get a notification from BTS on YouTube. I grab my phone out of my pocket and watch the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello! We are BTS! And today we are here to tell you that we are looking for an eighth member. Here's how to win:

1) You have to send in a video of your OWN CHOREOGRAPHY of one of our songs. If you use our choreography then you will be disqualified.

2) You have to send a video of you singing your own written song. It could be in any language.

3) You have to send a video of you talking about yourself. Tell us why you want to be with us and share somethings about yourself.

4) Now for the final step. Send it to us. We will be the judges and pick the best one for our group.

"That's pretty much it! We can't wait to see what you bring for us. Oh, also send in your email address. That way we can contact you if you do win. We wish you good luck! Goodbye!"

The video ends. My eyes are wide. After I process the information for the 13th time, I grab my bag and run all the way home. I sent Hyun and Minsook a quick text saying that I left early cause I didn't feel well. I send the text and power my phone off. I run up to my house door, unlock it, and throw myself through the door. Looks like im about to start a new life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have all of the camera equipment set up and ready to go. Now I just have to choose a song to dance to. I sit down thinking of a song. Then it hits me. I could do No More Dream. I smile too myself and get the camera ready.

I press the record button and listen to the countdown. When it says one, the music starts and I start dancing.

(Play song now!!)

When I dance, everyone stares. I never took dance lessons in my life. Im just a good dancer. Once the music stops. I stay in a sexy/silly type of pose. I have too laugh at myself before going to the camera, smiling at it and stopping the video. I transfer the video to my phone and I send it to BigHit. I also put it on my Instagram and Twitter.

I instantly start getting likes and comments. I honestly don't understand why people keep asking me if if single. Its on my status. I head upstairs to my room, grab my clothes and towel and head for the shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go into the bathroom and close the door. I make the shower extra hot, so I could relax. I undress myself and step into the hot water letting my long silky black hair get wet. I wash and rinse myself. Then I step out of the shower. I grab my towel, dry myself off, and put on some shorts and an oversized t-shirt. I pick up my phone to see that I have 2 missed calls from Timber. I smile and call him back.

H=Hyun
S=Sunmae

H: Hello?
S: Hey! You called?
H:Yeah! I did. I wanted to tell you about the thing with BTS.
S: I already know about it.
H: Oh! Then I don't have to tell you not to do it.
S: Wait, hold up. Why cant I do it?
H: I just don't want you to be disappointed and depressed when you don't win.
S: I already sent in the first video.
H: What?! Can you take it back?!
N: No! I can't! I honestly thought you would have supported me on this!
H: I do support you! It's just.....complicated....
S: Everything is always complicated now!
H: Sunmae, please don't start.
S: Ok! Then please stop talking and calling me!
H: Wait! Sunmae-
S: GOODBYE!

Sunmae hangs up.

I honestly can't believe he wouldn't support me. I wipe away the one tear that escaped and called Minsook. I asked if she could come over and she said she would be there in an hour or so. I sit down waiting until I hear the doorbell ring.

I open the door and see Minsook with Hyun. "Only Minsook is allowed in my presence at the moment. Come some other time." I say grabbing Minsook and slamming the door in Hyuns face. "Sunmae! Why did you do that?!"

I tell her about the whole entire conversation between me and Hyun. She was on my side and understood why I'm acting the way that I am. She stayed for a few hours but she had to leave. " I'll see you tomorrow Sunmae. Cya!" I wave and say good bye back.

I lock my doors and windows, and head upstairs to my room. I place my phone on my night stand, on the charger. After that I got in the bed. I lay there for a few minutes, finally closing my eyes and enter the world of make believe.

First chapter, New book! Im back! Im not dead! Sorry for not posting! I was working on this all through school Monday and Tuesday just to make sure it was good! Leave a vote and a comment on how much you like the book! Oh! And the words in bold and underlined are authors notes!

STAY CUTE MY LIL WOLF PUPS!!!

Word count: 1,241

Edit: 5/17/19

So, I changed the name cause I thought it would fit better. That's all. Peace ✌️