5

Beep!~
Beep!~
Beep!~
Beep!~

I instantly jump up and shoot to my closet. I grab an outfit I think would be suitable for me to meet BTS in.

(Pic of hair)

I twirl in front of the mirror making sure I look good

I twirl in front of the mirror making sure I look good. "Yep! It's purrrfect~!" I laugh at my own pun. Now its time for me to do my hair.

(Pic of outfit)

I finish my hair and look at myself in the mirror

I finish my hair and look at myself in the mirror. Man oh man. Don't I look cute? I honestly don't put on makeup, so I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. For the fifth time.

I check the time and its only 6:30. It looks lime I have a little time to waist. I sit down on the couch and take a small nap, waiting for one of the BTS members to come pick me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I jump up at 5:30 to clean up my room. My room has to be spotless when she comes here. Not a speck of dust or dirt. I grab all of my dirty clothes and run down to the basement to wash them.

As I'm running, I don't try to be quiet because I hear the other members shouting at me to be quiet. "CALLETE LAS BOCAS, PUNTAS!!" I scream back at them. Namjoon comes out of his room with a really confused look. "Jungkook, when did learn spanish?"  I stop running and turn around and blush a little. "S-Since I found out Sunmae spoke it......" I say blushing and a little ashamed. 

Everyone was peeking from their bedroom doors now. "Ooooooooooo!!~ It looks like Jungkookie has a crush on the new member!~" Jimin and Tae say teasingly. I scoff to hide my embarrassment. "So what if I do? She has a boyfriend anyways...." When I said that, I felt my heart break a little as I said that.

Jimin shook his head. "Not for long though. The way she was crying when I saw her, tells me otherwise. Plus of how he treats her." I look at Jimin. "The way he's treating her?" I say with a small hint of fury. Jimin shakes his head. "I already said to much, Jungkook." I nod my head. It started getting awkward, so I change the subject.