19

Sunmae's POV

Jungkook and I walk up to the dorms door and walk inside to hear laughter. Jungkook walks in before me with a smirk, while I just keep my hair covering my neck, and rush up the stairs. "Hm? Sunmae? Where Are you going?" Namjoon asks. I don't answer and go into my room shared room, closing and locking the door. I slide down the door and sit on the ground, not believing what I just witnessed from Jungkook. I walk over to our personal bathroom and move my hair from around my neck to see the dark marks on my neck and collarbone.

"Damn it Jungkook.." I whisper to myself. I sigh as I try to find my makeup bag, but remember that Luna has it. "Ugh..! Great. Just great." I crawl into the tub and sit down and relax myself. I don't know why I like sitting in tubs when they're not full. I'm just weird like that I guess. I sit down in the clean and huge tub. I lay my head down and almost instantly fall asleep. Jeez.. I never knew I was this tired. And with the last of my thoughts pushed away, I fall into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkooks POV

I sit in the front room with the others. I kept a smirk on my face as I talk with the others. "Jungkook, do you know why Sunmae ran up the stairs that quick? She looked upset." Jimin says. "She looked scared to me." Jin says coming to a realization. "YAH JEON JUNGKOOK YOU WILL RECEIVE A SLAP FROM LA CHANCLA!!!" Jin gets up with his slide and starts chasing me around the house. "IM GOING TO GET YOU, YOU EVIL MAKNAE!!" Jin bellows still chasing me.

I chuckle. "Your gonna have to—OOF!" I bump into someone's chest. They have my shirt collar so I can't run away. I look to see that it was Taehyung. "T-Thank *pant* Y-You *pant pant* Taehyung..." Jin says in the middle of catching his breath. Taehyung nods. "Now Jungkook. What did you do to Sunmae? Jin wouldn't have chased you around if he didn't know what you did. What the hell did you do?" Yoongi says. I smirk ever so slightly. "Oh nothing. Nothing at all~" I say still with a slight smirk.

"Jimin! Go check on her!! I saw my princess with a dark mark forming on her neck!!! Jungkook what did you do?!?!?" Jin says waving the sandal in the air

"Jimin! Go check on her!! I saw my princess with a dark mark forming on her neck!!! Jungkook what did you do?!?!?" Jin says waving the sandal in the air. I smirk bigger. "I didn't do anything.~" Jimin bounds down the stairs. He looked furious. "You did something! What did you do to her?! She won't open the door at all!! Tell me what the hell you did or so help me I'll hurt you in more ways than one!!!" Jimins says shouting. I instantly laugh at them all. "Woah woah woah. Let me get this straight. You guys think I hurt her? Is that what you all are seriously accusing me of?!" I shout at all of them, losing my temper. Then that's when five out of the group have to look own. "Wait, so the  five of you all thought that Jungkook did something to hurt Sunmae???" Jin says pointing at Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok. They all nod simultaneously. "What the heck is wrong with you guys?! You really thought I did something to hurt Sunmae?!?!" I yelled. "You should have told us what happened before hand and none of this would have happened!!" Before we know it, everyone is fighting each other and yelling and screaming, in pain from their hair getting yanked.

"IF I SEE ANYONE IN MY LINE OF SIGHT WHEN I GET DOWN THERE, THE FIRST PERSON I FIND, SEE, CATCH OR HEAR BREATHE WILL BE GETTING HURT BY MY OWN BLOODY DAMN HANDS!! YOU HAVE LESS THAN A SECOND TO MOVE BEFORE I COME DOWN THERE AND WHOOP EVERY BODIES ASSESS INCLUDING YOURS JUNGKOOK!!" Sunmae bellowed down the stairs. Everyone looks at each other in fear and take off in different directions to go hide from my monster of a girlfriend that's flying down the stairs. "Namjoon..~ I hear you..~" I hear her say in a scary tone. Typical Namjoon. I could already tell that he broke one of Jin's dinner plates. I hear Jin walk out of his hiding place instinctively and scold Namjoon. Then I hear them both scream in horror and then there was silence.

I stood in my place for a while, but there was still silence. My eyes widened in panic, so I quickly and silently crept down the basement stairs and rush into the laundry part of the room. I look around, but the hiding places I see are all simple and easy for me to be found. That's when I looked towards the washing machine. Jackpot.

I hop in and put a load of my clean clothes on top of me, making sure I was covered completely. Then I stayed still, not daring to even breathe. I here footsteps coming down the stairs. I hear whimpers coming from a corner. 'Oh No.. That's Tae, HOSEOK, and Jimin over there!' I think. I sigh quietly, and pray they didn't see where I went. The footsteps stop in front of the washer and the person sighs. "Yah.. Jungkook needs to stop leaving his dirty laundry in here..! Now they've spoiled!" Sunmae exclaims. I hear shuffling and before I know it I feel a liquid fall on my head and on my clothes. It's my favorite laundry detergent. I look confused, then my eyes widen in realization. Sunmae closed the washers lid and started it up. I heard a click which meant that it was now locked I felt the machine start being filled up with water. My eyes widen and I hold my breath. This is going to be a long forty-five minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the washer stops, I stay inside of it, soaking wet and smelling like my favorite detergent. I hear footsteps come down the basement stairs and come towards the washer. I feel the lid open and the person starts grabbing clothes to place in the dryer. I look up and the person screams. I also scream. He moves back and stumbles and runs back stairs.

"THERE IS SOMEONE IN THE WASHING MACHINE!!" I hear the person shout. I instantly recognized the person as Hoseok. That's when I hear footsteps run down the stairs and come towards the washer. I decided I would stand up. I stand up and crawl out of the washer. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "KOOKIE?!" Sunmae exclaims. I nod my head and sigh. She looks so sad and guilty. It also looks like she has been crying. "Sunmae..? Were you crying?" I ask walking towards her. Jimin speaks for her. "She thought you left her, Kook. She was crying for almost an hour now.." I look at Sunmae and hug her.

"I would never leave you. Not hear, not now, not ever. Don't worry, ok?" I say kissing her forehead. She nods and smiles and giggles. "What are you giggling for, huh?" I ask smirking and poking her cheek. Sunmae giggles more. "I washed my boyfriend with his laundry." She says bursting into a fit of laughter along with every body else. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I say chuckling.

"You washed your boyfriend with his own laundry, Jagi."

Hey guys! Another update. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this book. I truly thank you guys for reading and supporting my book. I hope everyone stays warm and cozy during this cold time period!

Stay cute!! <3

Word Count: 1,284