16

Authors POV

"UGH!!! WE WILL NEVER FIND HER!!!" Jungkook yelled.  Jimin was sitting down on a bench in a park in Seoul, sweating half to death.

It's halfway through the second day and they were losing daylight. Jin had kept in contact to let them know what was going on with Sunmae. She wasn't getting better. She was getting worse. This piece of information stressed Jungkook out even more. He's been looking for Sunmae's lost sister non stop. Jungkook is not giving up, but he's running out of time.

"Jungkook... Let's rest." Jimin says exhausted. Jungkook spins around and looks at Jimin. "No. We can't. Sunmae's life is in my hands and if I stop,  we'll never find Sunhae." Jungkook says stressed. Jungkook has a lot on his shoulders. He can break at any given moment. Jimin looks at Jungkook pained. "Jungkook.... Maybe it's best if we go back..."

Jungkook's POV

I look at Jimin like he's crazy. "W-What do you mean by 'we should go back?' As in give up??" I say growing angrier by the second. "Jungkook Let's just face it. We'll never find Sunhae in this place. And if we do, we'll be too late. We should just go back and say our final goodbye." Jimin says with tears in his eyes. I look at him shocked. I can't believe what he's saying. "You can go say your final goodbye." I throw my keys at him. "I'm NOT giving up on Sunmae. I'm going to save her. If you want to let her go just like that THEN FREAKING LEAVE AND GO BACK." I screamed and ran off. "JUNGKOOK! WAIT!" Jimin calls after me. I continue to run farther and farther until he is no longer visible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk around asking people if they've seen Sunhae. They've all said no. I even showed them a picture of what she looked like. No one has seen or even heard of her. I walked all around the city and I've lost daylight. I walk to a near by park and sat on a bench.

I pull out my phone and pull out a picture of Sunmae. In the picture, she's smiling.  As I look at the picture, something wet falls on the screen. I look at my reflection in the phone screen and see tears fall from my face. Finally,I break down and sob. I don't know why I tried. I know I can't save her. My heart just wanted to put me through more pain.

It started to rain. I didn't care. I just sat there in the same spot and cried. Maybe I'll drown in my own sorrow. Then all of a sudden, I don't feel the rain on me anymore. I feel my soaking wet clothes cling to my skin but that's about it. I look up too see a young girl. Probably just turned fifteen.

"Um... Sir? Are you alright? You were just sitting here in the rain. I wanted to make sure you were ok." She says gently. I sniffle and wipe my eyes which still has tears coming down. "Y-Yeah... I'm ok... It's just that my girlfriend has less than 24 hours to live..." I say trying not to cry more.

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Is there anything I can do?" I look at my pocket that has the photo of Sunhae. Then pull it out as the last of my hope died out. "H-Have you seen her? I already know. Your going to say-"

"Why do you have a picture of me?" She says confused. I look up at her confused. "Huh?" I look at the picture then at the girl.

'Oh my god... It's her!!! It's really her!!'

"Is your name Kim Sunhae?" She looks at me and nods slowly. "Yes. How did you know?" She says. I look at her with tears of joy in my eyes. "H-Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook. Your older sister is my girlfriend- uh- her name is Kim Sunmae!!" I say in a rushed voice and tone.

She looks at me with wide and shocked eyes. "W-Wait.... My sister? Sunmae??? You can take me to her?!" Sunhae says happily. I nod my head. "Yes! And you might be her only hope of survival!! Please!! I'm begging you!!" I say getting on my knees. She looks at me an then goes on her knees too. "If it means I can meet my sister after all these years, count me in." I lift my head up to look at her. She resembles Sunmae so much. I look her in her eyes and hug her. I feel my tears fall down my face in joy. "T-Thank you s-so much..." I say. She pulls away and wipes my tears. "It's nothing. Now lets go. My car is parked over there." I nod and follow her to her car. We quickly get in and she starts the engine. "You ready?" Sunhae asks me. I look at her and nod.  "As ready as I'll ever be." I say. She smirks and looks back towards the road. "Then let's roll." And with that, we sped off. With a trail. A trail of hope that has filled  both Luna's  and I hearts with hope and determination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunmae's POV

Darkness.

Everything is so dark.

And I can only hear myself.

What is this place?

Why am I here???

What happened?

Where's jungkook???

"Hello??" There is no answer. "HELLO?!" Still no answer. Nothing but silence. "JUNGKOOK?! TAE?! JIMIN?! HOBI?! YOONGI?! JIN?! NAMJOON?!" I scream. No one answers. I begin to run. I don't know where I'm running too, but I just keep running. After what feels like forever of running, I see a light. I walk towards it and then I see two figures.

"Excuse me? Do you know where I am?" I ask them. They turn around and I have to stop myself from crying out.

"A-Appa...? E-Eomma?"

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!! The books almost over 😭😭. There will probably be like three more chapters. Then I can release the first chapter of the second book!! Leave a comment to let me know how good I'm doing on the book.

STAY CUTE!!

Word count: 1,059

P.S Eomma means Mom and Appa means Dad