10

Sunmae's POV

"So.... What do you want to talk about???" Jungkook asks. I look down at my hands and blush. "I honestly don't know.." I say. He nods. We sit in silence for a minute. "Hey! I have an idea. How about I ask you questions and you answer. I'll say something if we have something in common. Ok?" I nod my head and smile. "Sounds like a plan Kookie." Jungkook blushes and smiles. "Alright. Let's begin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook begins asking his questions. "Who is your bias in the rest of the group?" Jungkook asks me. I look down and blush a little. "I'll give you some hints. He's a great dancer, singer and rapper." He looks confused.

"Hoseok??? Jimin???" He asks. "Nope. Good guesses though." I say. Jungkook looks even more confused. "Then who???" I look down and blush more. "Its you, you pabo...." I say a little embarrassed. Jungkook smiles but doesn't say anything. "That's perfect. I like me too!" Jungkook says with enthusiasm.

I laugh. He laughs with me. "Alright. Next question??" He nods. "Do you have a crush?? And are they in the group???" I blush again. "I do like someone and actually, yes they are in the group...."

He nods and smiles. "My crush is in the group too. I just hope they feel the same way." Jungkook says hopefully. I felt my heart break a little at his words, but I still continued to smile.

"That's great! I'm sure that they'll like you back. If they don't then their dumb. Your so funny, nice, sweet, considerate, determined, goofy, and the list goes on and on. Any other girl in the world would kill to be your girlfriend." I say.

My eyes widened in shock and I blush until my face was completely red. "I-I'm sorry... I g-got carried away...." I say embarrassed, looking down. Jungkook lifts up my face to meet his own.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't have her head down. It should be held high for everyone to admire." He says with a little smirk. I blush and die internally. "I'll tell you who they are the day before the concert. Promise." I nod my head. "I'll do the same. Promise." He smiles. "You should smile more often. It makes you look more beautiful." Jungkook says. There's is a minute of awkward silence. I clear my throat and try to speak. "A-anything else you want to know...??" I say changing the subject quickly.

Jungkook nods. "Actually, yeah. How did your parents die? How old were you??? Who took care of you for all these years???" He asks curiously. I look down biting my lower lip to keep myself from crying. He notices and his eyes widen. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to bring up such a personal subject...." I shake my head. "No... It's fine. Your curious. I'll tell you what you want to know." I say. After a few seconds, I start telling the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(The story will be told in bold. That's all for now XP)

"I had just turned 4. It was my birthday. My mom and dad, sister and I woke up really early that day so we could go to the amusement park and celebrate." I smile as the memories come back.

"I remember how happy I was. How happy we were. We were the happiest family alive...." I pause to gather my composure and start again. "We were on our way home, when a huge storm hit. My little sister started crying and my mom was comforting her. My dad was focused on the road and dodging cars." I pause again.

"What was your sisters name??" I smile and look down. It was always hard talking about my sister, since after the accident I never saw her again. "Her name was Sunhae. Kim Sunhae."

"Did she die with your parents??" He asks cautiously. "You'll find the answer in the rest of the story." I say in a small voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~