13

Sunmae's POV

"I DON'T LOVE YOU. I NEVER DID. AND NO ONE EVER WILL. THAT'S WHY I CHOSE EMMA OVER YOU. JUST DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!" he yelled.

I back away letting the tears fall finally. "I hate you." I say before running away. "SUNMAE!! COME BACK!" Jungkook calls after me.

I run faster. I burst through the door that said stairs and run up. I hear the door open behind me and footsteps following me. I make it to the top and run through the door leading to the roof. The arena is located extremely close to the forest.

The arena is about fifteen stories up. I run to the edge looking for a ladder. There is no ladder. I look left and right, but still no ladder.

"Sunmae..... Come towards us... You don't have to disappear like (......) said." Jimin says softly. I look towards them and back in front of me. I see a tree branch I could jump for. I used to always jump from branch to branch, tree to tree. No problem.

I take a step back and jump.

I reach for the branch.

And reach......

And reach........

And reach..........

.............................

I miss...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The beginning of the day(before the concert.)

Sunmae's POV

I wake up at 4:30 the next morning. 'Concert Day' I think to myself. We had released 'Does that make sense?' The day before yesterday. Jessica called and fangirls to me about how good the song was. I get dressed quietly so I don't wake up Jungkook. I put something on that I could dance in. I move towards the door silently. "You know you should get as much sleep as you can." I stop and turn around to see Jungkook sitting up awake.

"How long have you been up..?" I ask. He shrugs. "An hour at the most." I nod my head. Jungkook sighs and gets up. "Why haven't you eaten anything all month? Why haven't you been sleeping?" I look down. "Practicing..." He sighs. "You shouldn't do that to yourself. It's unhealthy. And I don't want you passing out or dying from malnutrition. So will you take care of yourself? For me??" I sigh and nod. "Then I guess you wouldn't mind having some company." Jungkook says putting on his clothes. I raise an eyebrow.

"We'll drive there. Besides, you can catch up on some much needed sleep. I'll stop and get food on the way." I sigh and nod. Jungkook looks at me surprised. "Your not going to argue??" I shake my head. "What's the point of arguing with you? You always win anyway." I say chuckling lightly. He smirks and grabs his keys. I walk out of the room towards the front door as quietly and quickly as I can. Jungkook does the same.

We get to the car and get in. As soon as I close the door and put my seatbelt on, I start to drift off to sleep. Finally, I fall asleep completely.