11

Jungkook POV

"I want permission to date Kim Sunmae." I say looking him in his now widened eyes. He doesn't say anything. Just looks at me crazy. "Your joking. Right?"

I shake my head. "No sir. I'm very serious." He looks me deep in the eyes and sighs. "Alright. I will allow it." I smile wide. "Thank you so much-" PD-nim cuts me off. "I wasn't done yet. I will allow it. Only if the public know nothing about it until I say it's alright to tell them. And also. None of the other members can know. Choose two to three people to hold you back if something happens that sends you into a frenzy. Understand?" I nod my head. "Understood sir. Thank you so much." I say smiling big.

He just nods and smiles. "Go get her tiger." I smile nod and walk out of the office. I see Jimin walking out of the studio with the others. Except Sunmae.

"Hey guys! Where's Sunmae?" I asked. Taehyung turns towards me. "She left a couple of minutes ago to go practice all of the choreographies for the songs. She said she wanted to practice them alone though." Taehyung says. I nod. "Ok. Let's go out to eat. I'll pay most of the bill." I offered. Everyone agreed and started walking. I sent Sunmae a text. I told her that if she came back to the dorms and we weren't there that we were still out to eat. I send the text and get in the car. Jin starts the car and we are off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunmae's POV

I take the stairs to the 10th floor. Once I got to the 10th floor, I was out of breath and my legs hurt. Probably cause I walked from the main lobby to here. Anyway, I walk down the hall to the dance studio. I open the door with the key and walk in. I put my stuff on the ground.

I walk over to the radio and put in the Dark and Wild sound track album. I start dancing the choreography to Danger. I do the moves flawlessly.  Then I do the pose I'm supposed to hold at the end of the song.

Then I get into position for the next song. War of Hormone started playing. I started practicing the choreography. I made the wrong twist and turn and fell on my butt hard. I groan and get back up. I walk towards the radio and restart the song. I start the song over again and start the dance again. This time I nail it.

The process continues on until 6 in the morning. Non-stop. At about 6:50 I pack everything up and start walking back to the dorms. I'm too exhausted to walk so I take the elevator back down to the lobby.

The elevator stops when it gets to the lobby. I walk towards the front and walk out the doors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk through the dorm door and shut it behind me. I walk to Jungkook and I's shared room. I open our door and see Jungkook asleep on his bed. I smile softly to myself and go to our shared closet and grab an outfit for the day.

I go into the bathroom and take a relaxing steamy hot shower. I'm sore all over and my body is tired, but I'm still going to practice today. I finish my shower and dry off. I put on my clothes and dry my hair. Afterwards I brush my teeth again. Then I walk out of the bathroom to see Jungkook's bed empty. I walk out of the room and go down to the kitchen to see everyone their.

I place a smile on my face. "Morning everyone." I say grabbing a water bottle. "Morning Sunmae!" They all say in unison. I giggle softly.

"Does my princess want anything to eat?" Jin asks while holding up my plate. I shake my head. "Nah. I'll pass. Thanks though." Jin looks appalled. "What? Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!" Jin says.

I smile a little. "I already ate." I lied. I haven't eaten anything since those donuts yesterday morning. Jin nods and smiles. "Alright. As long as my princess has eaten something." I nod my head and go sit on the couch next to Jimin.

"Hi Chim." I say laying on his lap. He smiles and looks down at me. "Hi Muffin." He replies back. I give him the questioning look. "Muffin????" I ask. He chuckles and nods. "Yep. Muffin." He smirks. I roll my eyes and poke his belly button. "Belly Button!" I say in a childish voice. "Ah!" I jump up and start running away. "Muffin! Get back here!" Jimin runs after me. "JIMIN STOP CHASING MY PRINCESS!!" Is all you hear Jin yell in the background and everyone else laughing. I laugh to but keep running.

"Golden Maknae!! I choose you!!" Jimin yells. Jungkook groans and walks to where we are. "I'm not a damn Pokemon, Jimin~hyung." Jungkook says. I giggle and watch them. "I hit you with a poke ball so you are until you catch my muffin." Jimin says with an evil smirk on his face.

Jungkook looks at me. "Sorry Sunmae. But I want my freedom again." Jungkook says running towards me. I stand there and wait. When Jungkook is at a speed where he can't stop, I grab his arm and flip him over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He hits the ground with a loud thud. The whole group came and saw what happened. Jungkook is on his back confused and has wide eyes. "What? You aren't the only one that's a black belt in Taekwondo. I am one move away from becoming a master." I say with a little smirk.

Everyone else has wide eyes. "Wow... Jungkook.... You've been Jungshooked."  Yoongi says. Taehyung and Hoseok laugh extremely hard. I chuckle lightly. "My princess beat the undefeated bunny." Jin says in awe. Everyone else nodded their heads in agreement.

Jungkook gets up and dusts himself off. "She got lucky." Jungkook says. My smirk grows. "You wanna bet?" I say. Everyone looks at me shocked. Jungkook smirks and crosses his arms. "Fine then. If I win. You have to do whatever I say for 10 months."

I smirk. "Fine. And If I win, you have to be my butler for 10 months. Deal?"

Jungkook smirks. "Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

I smirk to myself. Sunmae is gonna wish she never made that bet. I look at Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung. "Jimin and Taehyung? Can I talk to you guys alone?" I ask. They nod and we move out of the room where everyone else is in.

We go into an empty room and I close the the door behind us. "What is it Jungkook? Is something wrong??" Taehyung asks me. I shake my head. "No... I actually have something to tell the both of you...." I say a little nervous.

They nod and I take a breath. "I fell in love with Sunmae..." I say blushing a little and looking down. Jimin's eyes widen. "You mean...." I finish Jimin's thought. "Yes, Jimin. I fell in love with your best friend."

Heyyyyy!!! I've finally updated. I'm trying to update as many books as I can before the day is out. Which is in 2 hours where i live. Soo plz leave a like and a comment and I will see you in the next chapter!!!

STAY CUTE MY LIL WOLF PUPS!!!

Word count: 1,256