7

I sit in my same spot on the bed and cry. My phone is somewhere across the room. And I'm alone and depressed. Not a good combination.

Someone knocks on the door. It's Jimin. "Sunmae? Are you ok?" I don't answer and cry. Once he realized that I was crying, he barged into the room. "Sunmae?! What's wrong?! Who did something?!" I just point towards my phone and continue crying. He grabs my phone and sees the picture and caption.

When he looks back up he has sorrow and pity in his eyes. "Sunmae.... Come here..." Jimin climbs into the bed with me and hugs me. I cry into his chest. Jimin rubs my back and strokes my hair in a comforting way. Everyone else hears my cries and rush in.

"Jimin?? What happened???" Hoseok asks. Jimin whispers in my ear, "Is it ok if they know?" I cry more. "I don't care anymore...." I say in between sobs. Jimin motions for everyone to look at my phone. Namjoon grabs my phone and looks at the photo.

I can easily tell that Namjoon is pissed off. After he finishes looking at the picture and reading the caption, his hands turn white from clenching hos fists extremely tight. He passes the phone to Jin.

Jin looks at the photo and read the caption. His mouth goes wide with his eyes as he looks at it. "Is this Timber???" I cry harder and nod my head. Jimin glares at Jin and Jin looks down, passing his phone Yoongi.

Yoongi looks at the phone briefly and balls his hands into fists. "That little piece of crap!" I'm still crying. It hurts to much. I don't want to deal with this pain. Yoongi forcefully passes the phone to Hoseok.

Hoseok looks at the phone this time. He's speechless. It's written all over his face. He gives the phone Taehyung and comes to rub my back to comfort me.

Taehyung looks at the photo and reads the caption now. He looks at it with wide eyes that started filling up with tears because of how sorry he felt. Then he came over to hug me too.

Then it goes down the line until it gets to the very last person: Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jungkook's POV

As I'm walking past Sunmae and I's room, I hear an extremely loud boom. I call the others down and we sit outside the door and wait. That's when I hear muffled cries.

"Jimin. Go and Check on her." Jimin nods and goes in.  "Sunmae? Are you ok?" Jimin says going in and closing the door. We here Sunmae crying. My heart aches as I hear her cries. After another minute or two, I cant take it anymore.

"Guys, we need to go in. Like now." I say rushing in the room with everyone following me. I see Sunmae crying into Jimin's chest. Jimin is hugging her and comforting her, as a friend. "Jimin?? What happened???" Hobi-Hyung asks.

Jimin looks down and whispers something into Sunmae's ear. She starts crying more. "I don't care anymore...." She says still crying. He motions for Namjoon to grab the phone and look at it. His eyes widen and I can tell by his face that he's pissed and he feels pity. His hands are white and he passes it to Jin.

Jin looks at it and his eyes widen with his mouth. "Is this Timber???" Sunmae just cries more and Jimin glares at him. Jin looks down and passes the phone to Yoongi.

Yoongi looks at it briefly and forcefully shoves the  phone to Hoseok. "That little piece of crap!" Yoongi yells.

Hoseok looks at the phone. He looks at Sunmae and goes to her. He rubs her back and comforts her. He's speechless. He then gives the phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at the phone and his eyes widen. He starts tearing up and goes to Sunmae to hug her. Then finally, the phone comes to me.

I look at the phone. I see the picture. My hands turn into fists. Then I read the caption.

I instantly get even more pissed. 'Are you frickin kidding me?! What a complete and total jerk!!' I thought to myself. I place the phone on the bed and look up to say something to Sunmae, but she cried herself to sleep.

All I can do is watch her sleep. She looks even more pained and hurt in her sleep. It shows on her face. "Guys, I think you should leave.... I got her..." Jimin says. I nod my head. I'm the first one out of the room since I dashed for the door. I walk down the hallway towards the basement.

"Jungkook? Where are you going?" I keep walking. "To the basement. What does it look like?" I don't stop walking. Everyone knows when I go to the basement, I'm upset, angry, or I just want to be alone.

I open the basement door, walk down the stairs and close the door behind me. I can already tell that I'm going to be down here for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunmae's POV

I wake up with a banging headache. I look around and I see Jimin laying next to me asleep. Its about noon now.  I sit up but my headache gets worst."Oww......" I say to myself. Jimin gets up and looks at me groggy. "Are you ok...?" He says in a groggy voice. I shake my head, which causes me more pain and to hold my head.

"You have a headache. I'll get you some food and aspirin." I shake my head. "No. I don't want anything." Jimin stops at the door. "What?Sunmae, when was the last time you've eaten something?" I look down and try to remember. "The day before yesterday. I didn't eat anything at all yesterday."

Jimin shakes his head. "You need food. You really need to eat." I shake my head. "No." I say again. I hug my knees to my chest. "Can you please leave? I want to be by myself...." I say in a small voice. "Sunmae..." I shake my head. "Please leave."

Jimin looks away and exits the room closing the door behind me. I start to cry again silently. I grab my phone and look at all of the pictures me and Timber took. As I look farther into older pictures, I cry harder.

There are no sounds in the room besides my silent cries. I'm not the same. I'm different.

"........................ I loved you so much............" I say softly to myself as I cry and cry. Until I have nothing.

Hey. So this chapter is kinda depressing. I know. I was in a kinda depressed mood today, so I did what I could. But at least I still updated. So please leave a vote and a comment and I'll see you in the next chapter.

Stay cute my lil wolf pups...

Word count: 1,157