6

Jungkook's POV

As we're walking into the building, I couldn't help but steal glances at Sunmae. She's just so beautiful. I really hope she enjoys my company.

"Alright Sunmae. Since all of the room already have 2 of us in them, you will be sharing a room with our golden Maknae, Jungkook." I blush and walk over to her. "I guess you will get to know me better like you wanted, Jungkook." Navy says smiling. I blush more. I'm so flustered to the point I can't reply. "L-Lets go get you settled in..." I say in a shy voice.

I grab her bags and take them to my room. I hope we can get along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we are walking to my room, I ask Navy some questions. Nothing personal. Just some basic get to know you questions. "So Navy, when did you find out about us?" She smiles and looks down blushing. "Ever since you deputed." She says embarrassed. I nod my head and smile. She looks so cute when she blushes.

We make it to my room and I open the door for her. She walks in and I carry her bags in. "Oh no! Don't carry them in. I can do it myself." She says. I shake my head. "Nope. I'll carry them in. Its the least I could do." I say smiling. She smiles and looks away blushing.

"You can sleep on the bed and I'll sleep on the couch. That way-NAVY!" I drop her bags and rush to her. She's swaying back and forth. "Are you ok?? What's wrong??" I say worried. She just shakes her head. ".....Tired..." She says softly.

I lead her to the bed and she lays down. She almost instantly fall asleep. I carry the rest of her bags into the room and close the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk to Jimin's room and knock. He answers. "What's up, Kook?" I look him dead in the eyes. "What happened with Navy?? She nearly passed out in the room a couple of minutes ago." I say. Jimin eyes widened. "WHAT? IS SHE OK?" He asks worried. I nod my head.

"Yeah she's fine. But what happened to make her so tired?" Jimin sighs and comes out of his room and closes the door. "I may as well tell you everything I know..." And that's when Jimin starts from the begining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Navy's POV

I wake up to see my phone blowing up. The messages are from Timber. I roll my eyes and call him.

T= Timber
N= Navy

T: Navy?! Where are you?! Are you ok?!
N: Why do you care?
T: What the hell do you mean?!
N: Tch. Nevermind. I was accepted into BTS. So I live at the dorms with BTS. And Im doing just fine for YOUR information.
T: Don't act like that! I was worried sick about you! You could've been killed!
N: Whatever. What are you calling me for?
T: It's Jessica. She saw your house all shot up and went inside. She didn't find you and she got extremely worried. She called me crying.
N: Then I'll call her. Anything else?
T: Yeah. I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me.
N: Tch. Hell no.
T: Yes! I can't wait- Wait, did you just say 'No?'
N: Yeah. I said No. Is there a problem?
T: Uh. Yeah, there is. Why won't you go on a date with me?
N: After the way you've been treating me for the past 2-3 weeks? Did really expect me to say, 'Oh sure! No matter how horrible you've treated me, I'll reward you with a date.' Did you expect me to say that?
T: No! I haven't been treating you horrible.
N: Tch. You just don't know how to stop lying to me.
T: I'm not-
N: Your lying to me now. You know what? I'm done talking to you.
T: Wai-

Navy hangs up.

I toss my phone to the couch and sigh out of frustration. I can't believe him. I honestly want to choke the flipping life out of him.

As I'm laying in the bed fuming, I hear some one knock on the door. "Come in." I say. The person walks in and it's Jin.

"Hey, Navy. I heard you weren't feeling well. I just wanted to come check on you." I nod. "Thanks Jin. Im feeling a lot better now that I got some rest." I press my lips on to a straight line.

"Are you ok? You seem...... Aggravated." Jin says stepping into the room fully, closing the door behind himself. I sigh. "Actually, I'm not ok. My 'boyfriend' is a jerk and I want to choke him. Then its all the lies he tell, everything he's done to hurt me. Im just so done with it all..." I say on the verge of crying.

Jin walks over to me and sits next to me. "Wow.... That's honestly in my opinion a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad boyfriend. Maybe you should give him another chance to see if he will change." I shake my head. " I gave him too many. And each time, he gets worse. I don't think I'll be able to-" My phone rings.

I get up and grab my phone. It's Jessica calling. "Hold on one minute Jin. Is it ok if you step outside for a little?" Jin nods and walks out of the room. I answer the phone.

J=Jessica
N=Navy
J: Navy?! Omg are you ok?!
N: Yeah I'm fine Jess. Don't worry.
J: *sighs* Ok good. I thought that you had been Kidnapped.
N: Nah. But thanks for worrying.
J: Of course! Anyways, BigHit already found their winner. Do you know who it is?
N: Yeah I do.
J: Im so sorry that you didn't win, Navy.
N: Jess. I am the winner.
J: OMG OMG OMG- WAIT WHAT?! DID HE REALLY JUST DO THIS TO YOU?!
N: What happened??
J: Check on Timbers Instagram page. Call me back after you've seen it.

Jessica hangs up.

I look at the phone confused and go to Timbers Instagram page. I look at his latest post and freeze.

(Pic of Timbers latest post on Instagram with the caption)

Caption: I love you, Ella. Happy 6 month anniversary! 💋💎💗

I felt my heart shatter. I couldn't believe my eyes. Before I know it I throw my phone across the room and I cry. No I don't cry. I sob. This is the worst feeling in the world. When you find out that the person you love doesn't love you back.

Hello! New chapter! Not dead! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please leave a vote and a comment and I will see you in the next one.

STAY CUTE MY LIL WOLF PUPS!!

Word count: 1,148