15

Jungkook's POV

"Ms. Kim Sunmae has lost a lot of blood, but......
......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

......

"She will live." The doctor says. Everyone sighs from relief. I look up at the ceiling and bite my lip. I feel a tear fall down my cheek. I'm so happy right now. The guys all look at me and smile, patting my shoulder.

"But she is in critical condition. She is in a coma from her head injury. Some of her ribs broke so we had to fix those in surgery. Same thing with her arm. Her arm was shattered to pieces, luckily we were able to fix it up, but she doesn't have enough blood to bring herself out of the coma. We are planning on-" "DOCTOR!! COME QUICK!! IT'S AN EMERGENCY !!!" The nurse yells. He nods, apologizes quickly and runs to a room. He's in the room for an half an hour, then comes back out to us.

"I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. Sunmae's heart gave out. She's fine now, but if we don't get her the blood she needs in a timely fashion, she will die." My tears of joy are now tears of sadness and terror. More tears fall. I jump up in front of the doctor.

"Take my blood. Please Doctor. I-I c-can't lose h-her..." I say choking back my sobs. The doctor gives me a grim look. "I'm sorry, but your blood is not compatible with hers, Mr. Jeon." I look up. "How do yo-" Dr. Po Keymon cuts me off. "I helped your mother give birth to you, Jungkook. I was 26 at the time. I know your blood type and pretty much everything about your body medically. But I'm sorry. The best thing for Sunmae is if a living relative gives up the blood."

Jimin then intervenes. "She doesn't have any living relatives! We're running out of time!" Jimin explodes. Yoongi goes over to Jimin, but Jimin storms off. "I'll go after him..." Yoongi says and follows Jimin. I have to sit down and look at my bruised and shaking hands.

Just as the Dr. Po is walking away, I jump up with an idea. "What if there is a living relative? What if we can find her??" Dr. Po takes this into consideration. "Then you guys are gonna have to find her within three days. If not...." He trails off. I nod my head and he walks off again. "Jungkook, Sunmae has no other living relative. We should just say our goodby-"

"No. Their is. Sunmae has a little sister." Jin gets up. "She died in the car crash with her parents, Kook." I shake my head. "No. Sunmae never knew what happened to her. She's still alive. And I'm going to find her." By this time, Yoongi and Jimin came back and were listening in. "I'm gonna help you, Jungkook." I look at Jimin. "Jimin, I-"

"NO Jungkook. Sunmae is a little sister to me. I love her to much for her to die. So I'm going to help save my little sister." Jimin says determined but in a shaky tone. He looks deeply into my eyes, telling me he's not joking. I sigh and nod. Then me and Jimin take off towards the exit. Everyone else stays at the hospital to give us updates. We make it to my car and jump in. I put the key in the ignition. "Jungkook..... What if we're too late...? What if we can't find her sister??" Jimin says with tears welling up in his eyes. I look at him. "We WILL find Sunmae's  little sister." I say with determination.

"We have to find her..." I say before putting the car in drive and smashing my foot on the accelerator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We go to the orphanage Sunhae was last seen at and walk up to the headmistress of the place. "Why hello! Aren't you a lovely couple! Would you like to adopt a child?" The headmistress says politely. Jimin and I look at each other and cringe.
"1. Hello.
2. Ew. That's gross. We're brothers.
And 3. Actually no. We came for information." Jimin says. The woman looks at least in her early twenties. I'm not going to deny. She is very pretty, but I already have someone I love.

The headmistress looks down and blushes from embarrassment. "O-Oh... I'm very sorry... What information do you need?" I walk up and place my hands on the desk. "We need information on an orphan that was here years ago." She looks me and blushes. Then she nods. "A-Alright. What's the name, sir?" I look her in the eyes. "Was there ever a Kim Sunmae admitted into this orphanage?"

The lady looks up at me then starts typing into the computer. She shakes her head and looks up at me. "No. Sorry." I sigh. Then Jimin steps up to the desk. "Was there a child by the name of Kim Sunhae?" The headmistress goes back to typing. After about thirty seconds, she smiles and looks up. "Actually, yes there was! She was 3 when she was admitted into the system. It says that her parents died in a horrific car accident."

I sigh in relief. Then I look at her with pleading eyes. "Can you give us the information about her?" The headmistress nods and prints out her information. I take the piece of paper and thank the headmistress endlessly. "It really was nothing. But I must ask, Why do you need the paper with Kim Sunhae's information on it?"

"Her sister is the Kim Sunmae in BTS. Sunmae wanted to find her little sister to reunite with her." I lie. She nods and smiles. Good. She bought the lie.

"Aww! That's incredibly sweet of you guys. Well, I wish you luck." The headmistress says waving goodbye. Jimin and I say goodbye and walk back towards the car. Once we are settled in the car, Jimin looks at the piece of paper that tells us where Sunhae is. "Ok Jimin. Where to next?" Jimin has to look at the paper, then back at me. Finally, Jimin says,

"Looks like were going to Seoul."

Hello! Hope your enjoying the story. I started school, so updates will come less frequent. I have also released two teasers for book two. Leave a like and a comment and I'll cya next time since I'm dead tired xD.

STAY CUTE!~

Word count: 1,071