Chapter 15

**

Jake pulled his dad car onto the small dirt road and followed the rocky trail down into the vast trees. We then came upon an area carved out for a small vehicle and Jake pulled into the spot and turned off the engine. He then turned to face me, and I could not stop myself from glancing down at his covered abdominal muscles. I was still completely baffled by how much Jake had changed since I had gotten here. He changed so much that he almost seemed unrecognizable.

     "Like what you see?" He said with a wink. I just pushed him while playfully looking away.

     "Shut up". Jake and I both got out of his compact car and I pulled out from the back of the car a blanket small box labeled fragile. I eyed Jake hoping that he would tell me wat was in here.

      "This is our lunch".

      "You made us lunch, Jake?" Jake made a sound with his mouth to signal to me that that meant yes as he continued to dig through the back.

       "I didn't know that you liked to cook?"

Jake nervously smiled, "I don't". I raised an eyebrow at his back.

    "Then why did you?"

Jake blushed slightly, "I wanted to do something nice for you, Alex". Jake turned to his face to mine and I glanced down at his lips and bit down on my lip. Then I let out a soft groan. Curse me and Bells for out awkward lip biting habit.

Jake, you big sweetheart. Brining my hand up to his cheek I grazed it over his perfectly tanned skin and smiled. "Well that was sweet of you to do, but you didn't have too".

Jake shook his head and pulled me up against his body.

     "After what-"

    Putting my finger over his lips I told him, "Stop. You have to stop apologizing Jake or I'm going to get real upset with you. You did what you thought was best and that's the way it is. I'm not angry with I'm just..."

Jake sighed. "Just what?"

    "I'm still just freaked out by all this. I mean my boyfriend is a freaking werewolf!"

    "And you have every right to be freaked out".

Smiling I planted a kiss of his cheek. "I sure as hell do".

        "No fair, Jake!" Reaching forward I tried to grab the last slice of cheese from the end of Jake's teeth, but he was so not giving it up without a fight.

Jake and I had been pretty much spending everyday together that we could. After all Jake was a werewolf that meant that he was gone quite a bit. Out hunting or protecting those he cared about from other threats that he did not care to share with me.

Even no matter how hard id beg him to tell me.

    "Finders keepers-"

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Were not little kids, Jake". Making Jake snicker and me groan. I then reached my arm out a bit too far and completely lost my balance. Toppling right on top Of Jake's rock-hard tee shirt covered abs. Cheeks instantly turned into a fiery explosion of blush. Quickly I pulled away from Jake and turned my face from him.

    "I am so sorry".

  Jake smiled and placing his hands on my cheeks he turned my face back to meet his and pressed his lips hard up against mine.  "I'm not". He breathed in between breathes as I ran my fingers through his short black hair. A warm sensation imitdimly hit the center of my back as I could feel Jake's hands glide across my skin. His hands were so warm that I could feel myself melting away with every touch that he took.

I proceed to wrap my arms around his back as he pulled me up into his lap. I could see that both of us were losing it and I knew that I had to stop myself. I wanted nothing more then to stay in the position with Jake, but I wanted this to be down right and I could sense that he did to. So, I pulled my lips away from his and both of us leaned our foreheads against one another and tied to catch our breathes.

     "Wow". Was Jake could out say as my cheeks lit up.

     "I know". I said pulling my face away. "I'm sorry that I pulled away, but I just- "

Shaking his head as me Jake pulled me back into his warm embrace.

     "Now you're the one that has to stop apologizing". Jake joked making me roll my eyes and nudging him in the chest. I was never going to get tired of his little jokes that he made every five seconds. Even though Jake had grown up more over the past for weeks, glimpses of the old Jake were slowly beginning to show through and that made me truly happy.

      "Your so funny". Jake chuckled.

      "I'm serious though, Alex". He said getting back to the subject at hand. "You don't have to be sorry that you pulled away".

I let out a rather loud sigh, "I know that". I looked up. "I just want my first time to be special, which I know sounds sort of cliché, but I do not care".

     "Nothing wrong with wanting something as big as this to be special". Jake planted another kiss on my cheek. "Now I should probably get you home, but Charlie bands me from seeing you".

Both us stood up. Me still in Jake's warm embrace. "That sounds like a good idea".

       As much as I wanted to stay out longer with Jake and not rush home, I was so not going to miss the compactness of his small red car. I was so used to Bella's large ass truck that Jake's was like being stuck in an elevator with like ten other people. And being someone who had a small dose of claustrophobia this is not sit well with me, but I was not going to bug Jake with that.

     "So, you up for a little hiking trip tomorrow afternoon?" Jake asked me in the car. Turing my attention away from the passenger window I shook my head.

     "Sounds like fun".

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a large grin appear on Jakes face and that grin over took me making me blush. "Perfect, then ill pick you up at one".

     "Looking forward to- "

I couldn't breathe as I looked out the window at the figure standing on the diving cliffs.

      "STOP THE CAR!" I shouted. Jake slammed on the breaks and his car grinded to a complete stop with both our heads almost hitting the front dashboard. I kicked open his door and did not even bother to shut the door as I ran straight for the end of the road.

      "ALEX". Jake shouted after me as he began to join me and finally see what I was seeing. Cupping my hands, I dropped the ground as the figure jumped from the cliff.

     "OH MY GOD".

The next thing I remember was screaming and Jake pulling me back towards his car while I continued to scream the name of figure who had plummeted into the cold sea water below....

BELLA...

Literally a cliffhanger. Anyways sorry for the gap between this chapter and the last. I've just been out of it and stressed beyond anything before. Might take a few months off after finishing this story.