Chapter 19

"I swear I didn't mean it!"

"You know what you were doing! You are such a jerk Park Jimin!"

"I know I ordered the right one Y/N!"

"Obviously, you did not!"

You grit your teeth and stare at the skimpy red bikini in your hands, you asked Jimin to order the one you had picked out, but he obviously had different plans.

"No! It was the black one piece with the white lines going down it! I even remmeber the brand it was Adidas!"

"Whatever, how am I supposed to wear this?!"

You huff and turn away from Jimin, throwing the bikini in your suitcase, so ehow Jimin really convinced your coach to give you both a week off to go on vacation, but now your mood is ruined.

In a place where the main enrertainment is the beach, I have to have a skimpy bikini.

In the midst of your fit, you feel something thump on your bed, looking over you see it's a soft red Gucci t-shirt.

"You can wear this as a bathing suit cover if you want...sorry I ordered the wrong one.."

Wait...did he just apologize?

To me?

Better yet, did he just admit he did something wrong?

"How convenient...it's red."

You shoot him another glare, his lips form in a soft pout as he heads back to his own room to finish packing.

"Jimin!"

"Yeah?"

"Um....er...thanks..."

He nods and heads to his room, you hear his door shut behind him as you're left alone in your own room with your thoughts.

Hopefully this is the worst thing that will happen.

Shoving the red t-shirt into the suitcase along with your teddy bear, you zip up the bag and head downstairs.

•••••

"Jin oppa, you aren't going?"

The older male nods, grabbing the feather duster and tying an apron around his waist.

"Oh no, this house is much too dirty for me to go on vacation!"

You roll your eyes and chuckle, feeling your suitcase suddenly become lighter above you.

"Oh?"

You turn around and see Jimin set your suitcase on the floor, with a smile he raises an eyebrow.

"Need help?"

"Yeah...thanks..."

"What do you have in here? The rocks you use for money?"

"Hey!"

He dodges your punch to the arm as he laughs, escaping behing your bag.

"Guys. Let's go to the car."

You look up at Jungkook and smile, taking your bag from Jimin's hands and trying to carry it yourself.

I want Jungkook to offer to carry it...

However, he does not, he focuses on his own bag and walks in front of you, leaving you to struggle all by yourself.

Ugh.

Jimin passes by you, grabbing your bag and heading towards the car, you smile softly and follow behind him, watching them both put the bags in the trunk.