Chapter 26

"Y/N?"

"J-Jimin?.."

Your heart stops when he stands up off of the ledge of the roof, saunterig over to you with a small smile set on his face.

Crap Y/N! You were crying!

You push your hands against your eyes, trying to take away all evidence of crying over Jungkook's nasty ways.

Jerk.

You look up and see Jimin holding a soda in front of him, his arm extended out towards you, the maroon sweater loose on his arm.

"Thirsty?"

You nod and take a drink, loving the smooth citrus liquid moving down your dry throat.

"Here...come sit with me."

You follow behind him and join in on the ledge, the cool winter air brushing against your heavily exposed thighs.

"Damn...it's so cold."

Jimin chuckles beside you and soon you feel something being laid pver your shoulders, looking over you see his fleece jacket is set on you.

"Here..I know it's cold."

"Why aren't you downstairs at the party?"

The sudden question causes Jimin to sigh, facing forward and looking out at the trees, his face bathed in moonlight.

"Wasn't invited."

Oh...

"Jungkook...likes to have crazy parties. I'm not that kind of person."

You nod and keep looking at him, your chest fluttering at his now dusty black hair.

"Yeah...his parties are...different.."

Jimin looks over at you, his eyes glittering in the soft moonlight, with a soft sigh his cheeks light up pink.

"You...look beautiful...Y/N..."

You look at him lightly shocked, your eyes wide.

Beautiful?...

You look down and smile, your cheeks heated from the sweet compliment.

Jimin is sweet...Jungkook is sour.

You take another sip of the soda, looking around at the thick trees below you both.

"So...you come up here a lot?"

He nods and smiles, taking a deep sigh.

"Yeah...ever since I was a little boy...this has always been my escape route...Jungkook calls it my Nerd Lair."

You snort and let out a small chuckle, Jimin pushes your shoulder softly with his and laughs.

"Yah!!"

You giggle and shove him back, laying your head on his shoulder tenderly.

I feel comfortable with you..

"My mom....had Jungkook...when I was younger..."

You blush softly and keep looking forward, the pull in Jimin's voice lets you know he's opening up.

Is he...really opening up to me?

Are we that close?

"The difference though...is Jungkook has a different father."

You blink and widen your eyes, doig your best not to look at his face.

"Jungkook's father was a star athlete...he had money and power. So my mom went out with him a couple times, and came back after being missing for two weeks pregnant with Jungkook."