Chapter 23

Oh my god.

I slept with Park Jimin.

Not in the sexual way.

But in the "please snuggle me" kind of way.

Standing in the room packing your bag, you swallow hard and try to collect your fried emotions.

Your mom made you feel so unwanted.

She made you feel like less of a human again.

All you wanted was someone to make you feel like a human, like they wanted you.

But...why Jimin?...

I could have easily gone to the couch and slept beside Jungkook...

Taking a glance over to the blonde haired male folding his clothes, your heart lightly sinks when you see his demeanor is calm and cool.

Maybe he's used to this...

He is Park Jimin after all...he's probably been with a ton of girls...

Tears well up in your eyes from the confusion and frustration, thankfully you are all heading back home today.

Pulling your bag off of the bed with a grunt, Jimin walks over and smiles at you softly.

"Here...I'll go put it in the car.."

"U-um....y-yeah...a-alright..."

He hasn't even said anything about last night...

When he leaves the room, you sit on the edge of your bed with your hand on your chest, the tightness making it difficult to breath.

Does he think I like him?

Do I like him?

He's my sworn enemy...

"Y/N, are you ready to go?"

You jump at the sound of Jungkook's voice, he pokes his head in the door with a sweet bunny smile.

"Um..yeah...sorry..."

"Make sure you have everything, because we can't come back."

You nod and make one last search in the room, closing the door and making it to the car, not seeing the soft brown fur poking out from under the pillow.

•••••

The entire car ride is silent, Jimin keeps headphones in his ears the entire way to the airport, Jungkook too busy focusing on the road to offer any conversation.

You're left alone with your thoughts, feeling an elephant is sitting on your chest.

You glance at Jimin again, who has his head leaned up against the window with his eyes closed.

You examine the way his cheeks puff out when his head his turned down, his lips set in the softest pout possible, his shoulders relaxed with sleep.

He looks....cute...

You tear your gaze away from the sleeping male, your chest feeling even worse now.

I feel like I'm dying...

You look down and see your hands lightly shaking, folding them underneath your arms you lay your head down, swallowing hard and fighting back the tears.

•••••

On the plane, you look at your ticket then the other's, feeling your stomach sink.