Chapter 37

"No."

"But Y/N!"

"No, I am not letting you buy me a Gucci Christmas sweater!"

You huff and cross your arms as your boyfriend stands in front of you, his perfectly plump lips set in a childish pout.

"But you need one..."

"Not for that much money. We can go somewhere else and get one for way less."

He huffs and hangs the sweater back up, giving in while walking up to you with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"Okay then, what do you have in mind?"

Did he really just give in?

Just like that?

You try not to act shocked as you smile, lacing your fingers with his and watching his cheeks redden.

"How about like a department store?"

You regret your words when you watch his entire face twist, his eyes shocked as he shakes his head.

"You want me, Park Jimin, to go to a deparment store?"

"Come on it'll be fun...please Chimchim?"

You look up at him and bat your eyelashes as he sighs, looking down at you tenderly.

"Seriously?"

You nod and bat them again, trying hard to make yourself look cute.

"Ugh......alright....fine..."

You smile wide and hug him tightly as he rolls his eyes, a soft smile on his face.

"But! In exchange, I want something."

Oh dear.

You look up at him as he leans down, his eyes glowing with mischief as he raises an eyebrow.

"I want a kiss. In public."

Whut.

You blush hard and look at him as he smiles, his eyes flaked with evil intent as you swallow hard.

"B-but..."

"Its equivalent exchange Sweetheart, Department stores make me uncomfortable, PDA makes you uncomfortable."

Drat.

He got me.

You flick your eyes around the busy mall, your lips set in a pout as you lean forward and tenderly press your lips against his, his body softly jumping in surprise.

"Oh...I thought you would give in."

"Yah!"

Jimin smiles wide and tenderly bumps his forehead against yours, hand softly sliding into yours again to intertwine your fingers.

"Fine...lets go to your department store."

He's so cute.

··········

"This....place.....is.....AWESOME!"

You frown and watch Jimin tug you all around the store, his eyes bright with surprise as he holds up a shirt.

"Look! This is only twenty dollars!"

"That's the point of a Department store...."

You look at the pile of clothes in the cart and smile softly watching him go through the store like a child.