Forget my science tutor! My math tutor is hot!

"Bye Aiden," I yelled to him as I walked away from his car. I walked into the school building making my way to the lab room. That's where they are holding science class.

"Hey Jacob. How's it going?," asked a familiar voice from behind me. I turned around to meet the tall blonde hair blue eyed boy. "Hi Connor. I'm fine I guess. I rather not be here though," I replied honestly. He chuckled and motioned for me to follow him to a desk.

I pulled out the science book I was assigned at orientation flipping to the page about acids and bases.

Easy peasy!

After learning the simple stuff we moved on to some more "complicated stuff" like titrations and the molecular theory. I wanted to complain that it was too easy but I'm here for a reason right?

I zoned after about 20 minutes. Blah blah blah blah blah blah! That's all I heard from Connor the rest of class. It's not like I didn't want to listen it's just I have a short attention span sometimes.

Judge me!

"Do you need help getting to math?," asked Connor closing his teachers science book. I shook my head but he kept insisting. "I could help you meet your math tutor?" I sighed and let him take me to the math classroom.

"We can just sit here until she comes," said Connor tapping his fingers on the metal desk. I leaned back in my chair waiting as patiently as I could.

I heard a door slowly opening and small footsteps walking across the tile floor. "Hey Ava!," Connor said enthusiastically waving to her. He must like her or somethin'. "Hi Connor," I heard her say quietly. I turned around to look at her.

Oh. My. Lord.

She was gorgeous. She had dirty blonde hair that fell perfectly past her shoulders and sparkly blue eyes. She stood at about 5 feet I'm estimating and the curves of a goddess. I could feel my breath hitch in my throat as I looked at her. She smiled and waved at me walking over to my desk and sitting down. "Hi. I'm Ava Campbell. I'll be your math tutor this summer. You must be Jacob Hayes?" "Ye-yes that's me. I'm Jacob," I stuttered.

"Bye Ava.," Connor said hugging her and walking out the room. She blushed slightly from the hug but regained her composure as we started on our math work.

She started talking about analytical geometry and trigonometry but I couldn't concentrate on that one bit. She was too breath taking. Her face was so cute when she was trying to be serious and explain the concepts to me. She looked down at the book most of the time not making eye contact. I just wanted to lift her chin to meet my eyes so I could get lost in them.

Too soon math was over and I was off to the rest of my classes. "Bye Ms. Campbell," I said waving to her as I slowly walked out the classroom. "Jacob I'd prefer if you just call me by my name. Ava. I don't mind it." She said half smiling. "Ok. I will. I prefer calling you Ava too." I gave her a wink that left her blushing her head off.

Ava.

=======

My first day of summer school is over and I decided to go to Connor to ask him a little about Ava. "Hey Connor I have a few questions I need to ask you."

"Sure. What are they? Oh wait! I know. You wanna ask about Ava don't you?," he asked right on point. My mouth gaped open at him. I shut it back quickly answering his question. "Yes. How did you know?" "It's obvious you liked her when you saw her," he chuckled. "Well it's obvious you like her too. I say how enthusiastic you got when she came. Plus that hug you gave her at the end gave it all away," I shot back.

He stopped in his tracks to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "Yes I do like Ava. Very much. I've known her almost my whole life. What do want to know?"

"Just the basics really. Like her favorite color. Favorite music. That type of stuff," I said.

"Well her favorite color is red. Favorite music is like pop and rap believe it or not. She's been going to this school since preschool;which is when I met her. Her pet peeve is when people interrupt her train of thought or her sleep. You don't want to get on her bad side even though she is pretty shy. Her best friend is Jackie Stephensen."

"Hey I know Jackie! She's my best friends girlfriend. That's it?," I said.

"Pretty much, he said, "see ya tomorrow Jacob." He walked off waving behind his back.

Ava.

======

I got home and went to my room to find Aiden and Caitlyn sitting on my bed cross legged and staring at me. "What the hell are you two doing in my room?" "We want to hear about your fist day Jacob," Caitlyn said without blinking. "That's creepy Caitlyn. Stop that."

"We want to hear about your first day Jacob," Aiden said without blinking either. "Guys stop doing that. I'll tell you. Just blink please," I begged setting down my books. The both turned to each other somehow communicating telapathelly to each other then nodded their heads and looked back at me. "Fine,"they said simultaneously. I rolled my eyes and began to tell them. "Well science was ok. My tutor is Connor Sterling. He's pretty cool," I said shrugging. "Wait a minute? Your tutor is the Connor Sterling? HES SO CUTEEEEE!!!," she sister squealed. I rolled my eyes AGAIN and continued. "Yeah....Anyways my math class went awesome! My tutors name is Ava Campbell. She's impossibly cute."

I really feel like a girl right now....

"Ya so the day was pretty good." "Awwwwwww jakey's got a crush!," Aiden squealed along with Caitlyn. "Shut up,"I blushed.

Ava.