Shopin' til' we dropin'

Ok this chapter is dedicated to TheSkylarMoon again because she made this gorgeous banner for my story. Thanx so much! I love it! I'm thinking of making it the nw cover of my book... Anyways. Thanx :) xoxox

Ava's pov.

Im sooooo excited! Tomorrow's my birthday and everything so far is going perfect! With the help of Jackie the whole school is supposed to come to my party and today I'm going shopping with her and Connor to find the perfect outfits for all of us.

I walked into my room where I had a giant white board set up with all my songs I have in playlist. I began to go though checking which ones I wanted and which ones I din't. I whipped out my phone to ask Connor about a song.

Text message to: The bae :)

Should I put "Started from the Bottom" in my party playlist?

Text message from: The bae

For sure <3

Text message to: The bae

Thanks boo ;)

I slid my phone back into my pocket and continued through my list.

~

"You ready to shop till you drop!," Jackie yelled as she came into my room 10 minutes later. "Hell to the yeah!," I said dropping my marker and grabbing my purse.

"Wait lemme see your list girrrlll," She walked over to the white board. "Nope. It's a surprise," I stepped in front of the board so she couldn't see. She pouted but turned around to head out the door.

"We're meeting Connor there because he had to help his mom cook for a dinner party." I nodded and followed her out to her car and mine. "Which are we takin'?," I asked fumbling around for my keys. "Well if your already looking for your keys then I guess yours." We both hopped into my Mini Cooper and drove off to the mall.

======

"My feet hurt! Connor carry me please," I whined holding my arms out to him. He rolled his eyes but crouched down so I could get on his back. "Your the best," I said kissing the top of his head. "I know," he replied. I could almost feel the smirk on his face.

"You two are adorbs!," Jackie squealed reaching up to pinch Connor's cheek. I know he wanted to bat her hand away but that would make me fall so he just glared at her instead. "Can we leave soon?," I asked playing with Connor's dirty blonde hair.

"Have you found the perfect outfit yet?," Jackie asked.

"No," I replied.

"Then no. We can't leave yet."

We walked into Forever 21 and began browsing around. "Oooooo look at that one!," I exclaimed pointing down to a magenta colored dress. "That. Is. Gorgeous. You have to try it on!," she said plucking the dress of the rack.

~

I walked out of the dressing room and turned around in my dress. It was magenta as I said earlier with a sweat heart neckline and a circle cut out in the back and hugged my waist and fluttered out to halfway up my thigh.

Jackie clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming. "You look.....I can't even," she said looking away from me. "Damn," Connor muttered as he looked at me with wide eyes. "I know right! Dayuuuummm!," I said running up to Connor and throwing my arms around him. I looked up and he just smiled down and whispered, "You look hot." I blushed and nodded in agreement. 

"Well is this the dress or nah?," Jackie asked. "This is the dress," I laughed. 

We headed to checkout and paid for the dress. As we walked out I wondered if Connor and Jackie had gotten the outfits they wanted. I know it"s my birthday but I still want them to get their stuff too. "Did you guys get the things you wanted?" They both nodded in sync as we walked to the food court. "Let's get some grub. Im starving," Connor said slapping his belly.

He doesn't have a belly though....just pure abs.

Jackie and I decided to get something from Cajun Grill but Connor picked Johnny Rockets and we all sat down at a table by the window. We didnt talk much except about who was coming to the party and if we were caught up on Scandal. Then Jackie and I said bye to Connor becasue he had a family dinner party he had to get to. 

======

Jacob's pov.

So recently I've become good friends with Ava's best bud Jp. Mostly because I need info about Connor and Ava's relationship but also because we like a lot of the same things. So I'm curently laying on the couh texting him about Ava's birthday party tomorrow.

Text message to: Jp :)

I don't know what to get her! I know she likes rap and all that but she has things like that already. I'm so lost man....

Text message from: Jp :)

Don't overthink it. You'll drive yourself insane. I know for a fact that Ava's been itching to get a record player so she can start her own collection. Dont worry though, I didn't get her that. :)

Text message to: Jp :)

Hey...yea I know where you can get those. I think I'll get her the record for 'Nothing Was The Same' to go with it too. Thanx Jp. I'm gonna go buy it now.

Text message from: Jp:)

Np jake.

I turned off my phone and ran downstairs to grab my jacket and the car keys. "Watcha doin'?," Caitlyn asked as I walked to the door. "I have to go buy Ava's birthday present before work." "Oooo! Can I come with?," she asked. I nodded and gestured for her to come.

=======

Purple. Or blue. Purple. Or Blue.

"Purple or blue Caitlyn?," I asked pointing to the two boxes in Urban Outfitters. I was trying to decide which record player Ava would would like better because I couldn't remeber her favorite color. 

Was it purple or blue?!

"I think you should go with purple," Caitlyn said as she rummaged through the records for Drake's album. I nodded in agreement and turned back to the shelf picking out the purple one. "I hope she likes it," I sighed walking over to my sister. 

"I'm sure she will. Isn't that what Jp suggested?" "Yeah.... Did you find it yet?," I asked helping her look through them. "AH HA! FOUND IT!," she exclaimed thowing her arm up to show me it.

"That will be $60.75," said the man at checkout. I pulled out my wallet and paid him. "Can I get a gift reciept if possible," I said to the cashier as he put the money away. "Of course." He waited for the gift receipt printed out and handed it to me. "You can put it in the bag," I said pointing to the bag. He put it in and we headed out of the store and to the car. "I like shopping with my big bro," Cailyn said on the way back to the house. "Sure you do," I rolled my eyes.