I will slit your throat, dip you in acid, and feed you to the sharks

Connor's pov.

I stood in front of Jackie's house on a Thursday morning hoping to god that she would answer the doorbell. Ava hasn't spoken to me in 3 days (including today). I feel like I should talk to her but she wouldn't listen.

Jackie's front door swung open but it wasn't Jackie who answered. "What do you want?," Leo asked crossing his arms.

Is everyone against me or something?

"I need to speak to Jackie please."

"She's not in right now. May I take a message?"

"No but do you know where she is?"

"I believe she is at the gym...with Ava.

Oh crap.

"Well ok. Thanks," I jogged down the driveway to my car.

~

I walked into the gym and ask the lady at the front desk if Jackie Stephensen and Ava Campbell were here. She pointed my to the treadmills.

Ava stepped of the treadmill when she saw me so she wouldn't fall. Jackie just turned her head and terror crept over her face. She hopped off too and walked over to me. "What are doing here?!," she whisper yelled at me. "I need to talk to you about Ava. Has she told you anything?."

"I tried talking to her earlier but she wouldn't listen. Thanks a lot Connor," she said rolling her eyes. Ava was back on the treadmill now not paying us any attention. "Can we get Jp to talk to her or something?" "You can try but she doesn't seem to be speaking to anyone." I nodded my head and waved goodbye walking out the gym.

Now to Jp's house.

~

It took a bit longer to get from the gym to Jp's house but I got there around 12:00 ish 1:00 ish. I knocked on the big mahogany door waiting for an answer. Jp answered a couple minutes later and frowned. "You want me to talk to Ava don't you?" I smiled downwards and nodded. "Well if you ask me I think YOU should be the one to talk to her."

"She won't listen to me!"

"Bull! If she really likes you she'll come around," he said about to close the door.

"Wait! Can you just try and talk to her?"

"Fine," he muttered. I thanked him and headed back home.

=======

Jp's pov.

"Ava would you listen to me please! I need you to let this stuff out about Connor!"

"If you say that name one more time I will slit your throat, dip you in acid, and feed you to the sharks," she threatened in a low voice.

I fell back on her bed rubbing my temples in frustration. "Please Ava..." She huffed loudly and fell down beside me. I felt her curl into my side and soft crying. "I'm sorry Jp." I lifted her up and rubbed circles on her back trying to calm her down. "It's ok. Nothing to be sorry about. Just let it go." She nodded slightly and continued.

"I'm just overwhelmed that Connor and I could of been a thing and even if we were I can even remember it! I don't just agree to be someone's girlfriend? That's why I got so pissed off when he kept saying that we were in a relationship. It just kills me."

"See now you let it out... Are you gonna go talk to him? Or should he talk to you?" She shook her head no but I got up and opened her room door to reveal a depressed looking Connor. "Jp you son of gun! He heard everything!," she stood up and gave me a swift kick to the back of my knee. "Oowwwww!!!! Yes, yes he did hear everything but it's good because now you both can talk it out," I wailed as I clutched my leg. "Yeah so I'm gonna leave now so you two can talk...," I limped out her room and down the stairs to leave.

Ava's. Pov.

I turned to face the window. I didn't want anything to do with Connor right now. "If I sang to you would you be my girlfriend?" I chuckled and replied,"Depends on what you sang."

"Well what do you want me to sing?," he asked pulling a chair up to my electric piano. "Something nice," I shrugged giving him a slanted grin. "And what would that be?"

I walked over to my piano playing the first couple cords for "Worst Behavior"by Drake. "This isn't a love song," he chuckled. "I know but it's one of my favorite songs and I have been on my 'worst behavior' lately." I walked back over to the window looking out at the front yard.

"How about this?" He stood up from the piano and walked up behind my putting his hands on my waist and whispering in my ear.

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

I could take you places you ain't never been before

Baby take a chance or you'll never even know

I got money in my hands that is really like to blow

Swag, swag, swag on you

Chillin by the fire while we eatin fondue

I don't know about me but I know about you

So say hello to falsetto in 3...2 swag

Hep spun my around so I was facing him and held my hands to his chest singing the pre hook and then hook.

I'd like to be everything you want hey girl lemme talk to ya...

If I was you boyfriend I'd never let you go

Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone

And I could be a gentleman anything you want

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go, I'd never let you go...

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. "That was....hilarious!," I giggled pushing away from him. "What?! You didn't like it?" "Of course I liked it but that's super cliché Connor,"I said pointing a finger at him. "Cliché isn't always bad." He walked up to my locking his lips with mine. My knees felt weak from his touch. It's too much but I couldn't stop.

I didn't wanna be the last one to pull away so I pulled away resting my head on his chest. "So?," he asked.

"Yes Connor. I'll be your girlfriend."