Whaaaaa?????

Monday morning I was up at five ready to go for my morning jog with Adam. It's been I a tradition since I came. I around my room trying to slip into my spandex crop leggings and pulled on my 'You Can't Run Jog With Us' crop tee. "You ready Ava?" "Can Sherlock pull of a fake death?," I asked as I pulled on my Asics sneakers. "Of course!"

"Then I'm ready."

We quickly stretched and headed out for the jog.

"So you and Parker?," Adam attempts to strike up conversation. "What about me and Parker," I looked up at him confused.

"Whenever I called you last week to hangout at school you said no cuz you were hanging with Parker. I was beginning to think you didn't wanna spend time with your best friend," he out his hand over his heart as we slowed down at a crosswalk.

Is he suggesting Parker and I have something going on?

I stopped my slow jog and looked at him incredulously. "What are you talking about Adam. Do think we're a thing?" He nodded and grinned. "You look like you want it to be a thing." I slapped his arm and ran off to my house that was just around the corner now. "You really sodding me off right now," I said with my best British accent. "Hey! Please not the mimicking."

"There is nothing going on Adam!," I complained when he gave me a smirk. "Ok but just to let ya know he really likes you."

"Please! He's got a thing goin on with Lucille not me," I made a retarded face and went inside my house closing the door before he could step in.

I ran up the stairs even though my legs were starting to ache. "Showa time!," I said picking up Snickers and spinning him around. He looked like he wanted to scratch my eyes out when I dropped him off on the bed but just hissed instead.

He loves me too much awwwww!!!!!

I jumped in the shower turning on the cold water. I'm sweating like a pig so I need the cool water. My hairs pretty thick so I put in a lot of shampoo. As I was lathering it through my slightly wavy hair I heard a muffled shuffle of feet on the other side of the wall.

I turned off the water to hear better. "WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!!," Adam screamed from the other side. I stepped back startled, slipped on the soap, and fell down. "DAMMIT ADAM!," I screeched rubbing my back.

Isn't wonderful having one of your best friends living in the townhouse right next to yours?

I got out the shower drying off with my towel. I pulled on my school uniform and picked up my phone to text Adam a very explicit message of what he just did. I made my wet hair into a French braid and grabbed my backpack.

"I didn't appreciate your message," Adam said as we walked down the street. "Does it look like I give a crap?" "Someone's grumpy. Where's normal Ava?" I ignored his banter for the rest of the way to school.

When we got their he instantly nudged me in the side when we saw Parker. Walking down the hall flashing his brilliant superstar smile at everyone. It seemed to brighten even more when he caught my eye. I felt butterflies flip in my stomach as he smiled directly at me. I had to smack Adam over the head when he wiggled his eyebrows before strolling off to his locker.

"Hey Ava," Parker waved me over to him. I shyly walked over and leaned up against a locker. "How ya doin'?" "Peachy...you?," he asked as he rummaged through his locker for his books. "Um...not so peachy." He closed the locker and looked at me concern all across his face. "What happened?" "I uh....I just have a lot on my mind." "Am I allowed to pry?," he asked. I smiled and nodded nervously but I could tell he new I was lying. "It's ok if you don't wanna tell me." "No it's ok. Might as well get the truth now." "Well how about you tell me at lunch," he said as we walked to 1st hour. "Too many people and that's so long from now," I complained. He rolled his eyes and waved goodbye as we went our separate ways. Not really though because we both have a class right next to each other.