Goodbye....

Jacob's pov.

"Goodbye Jacob."

"Goodbye Ava."

I watched her walk away to the bag check-in with her parents. She's really leaving. I didn't even know her for a year and she's leaving.

"Ava wait!," I yelled reaching out for her arm. She turned around slowly. I spread out my arms for her to come. I had forgotten to give her a hug. She came running back with tears in her eyes, throwing her small arms around me. It feels so good...

I pulled away and looked at her. "I'll miss you," I said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. I leaned down giving her a soft and simple kiss on her forehead. 

"Ava dear! We're gonna miss our flight if you don't come now!" She let go and turned around to run off to her flight.

Ava.

I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I watched her go. I'll probably never see her again. Hopefully in the future.

======

Ava's pov.

I watched the ground get smaller and smaller as the plane ascended into the air. "Goodbye California," I whispered to myself. I waved to the water below me as we made our way to the UK. 

This is it....

My new life awaits....

~

VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I guess thats the end of the story.....NAH! I'm just kidding. That was only part one. I was thinking about it last night and I'm like...'We cant end it like this!' So I decided I would make a part two. 

So this is how its gonna work. It's gonna be mostly in Ava's perspective because all the action type stuff is goin' down in London. For the next chapter it will say PART 2 Intro. In that chapter it will just be a little introduction into Ava's life in the UK and all the good stuff. Then I will resume with normal chapters and so on.

Love u guys! <3

volleyball4ever