Epilogue

(No ones perspective btw)

Ava, Lucille, Adam, and Jacob all go to Stanford. Parker eventually transfers to Stanford in his second year of college. Ava and Jacob become a thing. Hehehe. Parker and Ava are like the best of friends so everything's coolio.

Ever wonder what happened to Ava's old buddies? I'll tell ya.

Jackie and Connor go to Stanford and they have all made up so things are gucci. Aiden and Jp have gone to different colleges but they still keep in touch and visit.

Later......

-Ava becomes a lawyer and the mother of a baby girl named Emma. She is married to Jacob of course! Still in Cali.

-Jacob owns a business. Proud father of Emma and husband of Ava. Still in Cali.

-Lucille is a professional dancer with her own studio. Has a boyfriend named Allen. Still lives in California

-Adam became a neuroscientist. Has a wife and three kids: Luke, Jenna, Paisley. Lives in LA.

-Parker also becomes a lawyer like Ava. Married with two kids: Abigail and Lisa.

-Connor is a business man with a wife and one child: Nicholas. Lives in LA.

-Jackie is a psychiatrist. Not married. Lives in Nevada.

-Jp is a doctor. Married with 4 kids: Joshua, Alana, Caden, Kenneth. Moved back to Cali.

-Aiden is a teacher. Not married. Lives in Washington.

=====

The end everyone! I'm done done done with this book. Thank you to everyone who read it.

Sneaky sneak peek to my new book 'Broken Hearts and Bodies':

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. You broke my heart. So I'll break you too

-Clara Abernathy

What does it feel like to be cheated on?

It's feels like your heart is being ripped out you chest, stomped on, and fed to the dogs.

In other words....you feel heartbroken.

So that was my sneak peek. I hope you guys liked it. Don't be confused if it says something different in the actual description because I might change it up. Please read when you get a chance. I haven't started it yet but I will be working on chapters.

Love ya!

volleyball4ever