Thurprise Thurprise....

We landed in the afternoon. It was sunny, breezy, and boy did I feel good. It was great to be home. I can't wait to show adam and Lucille around! They wil love it here. it's definitely different from London. It's not always the most sunny place to be.

My parents met us at the entrance with arms open and smiles. "Mom and dad you saw me yesterday. Calm down," I said running into their arms. Lucille and dam gave them hugs too and we all headed to the car. 

"Does Jacob still have that lifeguard job?" I smiled remebering when I met him on the beach after he tripped over me. "I think he does but not during school," my mother replied. I nodded and stared out the window. I ws anxious to see him but at the same time I'm calm and collected. 

We pulled up to my old house where I grew up for most of my life. I jumped out the car and raced inside leavign everyone else to get my bags. Haha I'm evil. I ran to my room whcih was already filled with boxes for me to unpack. "YAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!" I twirled around my room and fell down against the hard wood floor. 

The front door opened downstairs. "Honey! If you want you can go and see Jacob with Lucille and Adam," my dad said. Oh yeah! I forgot. Lucille and Adam will be living with me so they don't have pay to live on university grounds. 

"Of course but I have to shower first!" I rummaged around some boxes for an outfit, toiletries, and towels. After my shower I brushed my wet hair up into a messy bun with a gray headband. I slipped into my washed out high waist shorts and my red plaid shirt and brown combat boots. I slipped on my round black shades and headed downstairs. Adam was waiting at the door while Lucille was in the bathroom probably applying more makeup than nessesary. 

"Lucille come on! It's already 6!" "Im coming! Keep your panties on!" I smirked into the mirror as I walked in. "No promises." "Haha Ava. Very funny," sarcasm was clear in her voice. 

=======

"Ok guys. He doesn't know I'm here so be very quiet and mysterious." They both rolled their eyes as we walked across the sand to the lifeguard office. We decided to go to the beach to meet him. I had told his mom and she made him stay later than his shift. 

When we got inside Chase looked at me as if I was just shot. "Well thurprise thurprise!," he mocked Daffy Duck's voice.. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Does Jacob know your here?," he asked. I shook my head. "Can you get him please? It's a surprise." I remebered Lucille and Adam were here also and introduced them to Chase. 

He dissapeared into a room for a moment and came out with Jacob. He looked absolutely H.O.T. He hadn't changed too much from when I last saw him but he deffinely was more muscly. His hazelnut eyes glazed over with shock as he saw me. 

I waved shyly at him when his eyes racked over at my body. Suddenly out of nowhere I began sobbing. He slowly walked over wrapping me tightly in his arms. "I. Missed. You. S-so. Much," I studdered between sobs. He  let go of my planting a passionate kiss on my lips. He tasted like Hershey's. I smiled and pulled away taking the sight before me. 

I had forgotten once again that my two best friends were in the room. "Oh sorry. Jacob these are my two of my besties. Adam and Lucille," I pointed to each of them. Lucille gave off her signature smile while Adam just said something along the lines of 'sup' or 'hey'. 

"I had no idea you were coming. Does that mean you got into Satnford?" "Yup." I popped the p. " I'm so happy for you!." He gave me another hug before saying goodbye to Chase and we all walked out to my parents car I borrowed. We seriously need to discuss me getting my own car.

========

Sorry for such a short chapter. I really wanted to focus more on Jacob being surprised. One more chapter which will be the epilogue and the sneak peek to my new story 'Broken Hearts and Bodies'. I'm really excited for this one. I want it to be the best of the books I've written so far. 

Ava's outfit and hair to the side >>>>>>

I'm seriously obsessed with doing clothing pictures on the side. I ahve no idead why. Haha.

volleyball4ever