Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle

Ava's pov.

Come get it bae

Come get it bae

Come get it bae

Come it get it bae

I danced around my room singing "Come Get It Bae' by Pharell Williams in my sweats waiting for Jackie to get here to help me with makeup and hair. I heard the door siwng open and a bunch of shuffling noises. "Ava dear! Can you help me with this stuff!," Jackie yelled from the stairs. 

I danced my way out my room and down the stairs to help her with her many bags that contained all of the make up, outfits, hair curlers, etc. 

This girl doesn't play around when it comes to parties.

After we had hauled everything upsatirs we got to work. I went to take a shower first while Jackie set up all the appliances. I got out the shower and pulled on giant t-shirt so Jackie could take a shower. When she got out and slipped on some plain clothes we got to work on blow drying each others hair out. 

Then came the hair curlers and straighners and gallons of hairspray. Followed by apply just the right amount of makeup and pulling on our fabulous dresses.

"Get ready to party!," Jackie said as we both looked in the mirror at oursleves.

Once again we looked hot.

=======

We both got to the party lounge at the beach first just to make sure everthing was in place. Then Connor came. Then Jp. Then Jacob. We all talked for a bit until the party people started coming. They just kept flooding in and I was afraid we wouldn't have enough space but no worries. Thanks to my bestie everything was under control and I was ready to get my party on.

I walked over to the bar to find jacob sitting there all by himself. "What's wrong?,' I asked him pulling a chair up. "Nothing much," he replied gulping down a beer. "Please don't smash that on the floor like last time,"I warned. "I'm not too drunk yet," he laughed. I laughed along with him and looked off into space. I felt him watching me so I turned back so it wouldn't be as awkward. He blushed and looked away muttering something under his breath.

Just then I heard one of my favorite songs start playing. I squealed with joy and dragged Jacob along to the dance floor with me. I called over to Jackie who was sitting on the couch having a conversation with Aiden. "THIS IS MY JAM!," she yelled over the music. I sawyed along with music at the begining getting ready for the best part.

JUST TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT!

Wiggle wiggle wiggle!

*beat drops*

I turned around and began to twerk along with Jackie as the beat dropped. I felt someone grab my hips and I turned around to see it was Connor. He grinned and leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Werk it girl," he whispered into my ear. I giggled and danced along with him ignoring the sweaty bodies around me and just pretending it was just me and Connor. He asked me if I wanted to go get a drink and I replied with a yes and leaded him over to the bar where we began taking shot after shot until we were beyond tipsy. 

"Ha! Freakin shot 25!," he slurred smacking down the shot glass. I laughed at him and hiccuped yelling, "35 bitch!" His jaw dropped and he fell backwards off the chair. I pointed at him laughing and hopped off the chair to help him up.

More like attepmted to hop off the chair but fail misserably and fall down with him. 

Connor turned to his side and gave me a slobbery kiss on the forehead. "Ewwwww! Give me a good kiss," I pouted. He propped himself on his arm and leaned down to give me a better kiss. I smiled against his lips and pulled away saying, "I need to get some fresh air." he nodded and I stood up and stumbled outside.

I found Aiden outside sitting on a beach chair chugging down a beer. He turned around and smiled when he saw me. I lazily walked over to him and took a seat. "Watcha doin' outside here all by yourself?" "Damned music keeps ringing in my ear," he replied turning to give me a smug grin. I threw my head back laughing almost falling off the chair. "Woah there hot stuff. You better be careful," he leaned over to steady me. I rasied me eyebrow at 'hot stuff' but shrugged it off. He just grinned and took another swig of beer. "Hey gimme some," I complained reaching over and gulping down the last bit of beer left. "That's sexy," he smiled leaning over to give me a heart stopping kiss on the lips.

I stopped dead in my tracks but relaxed into the kiss while he pulled me onto his lap. I straddled his waist and tilted my head to deepen the kiss. He moaned against my lips and muttered, "Be mine Ava." I nodded and moved my hands under his shirt feeling his chisled abs. 

We both pulled away for a second before Aiden crashed his lips back into mine. I smiled as he rubbed his thubs in circles on my hips. This felt amazing.

STOP IT AVA! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! 

I coudn't stop though. He picked me up and guided me to a wall placing his hands on both sides of my head while I wrapped my arms loosely around his neck. I pulled eagerly at his hair hoping for an entrance. He opened up and out tongues entwined. We lip locked for a few more minutes when I felt a skin tingling wind come over me and I pulled away. "Whats wrong?" "I'm cold., I replied. "Well let's go inside and I'll warm you up," he said in a seductive tone. I giggled and nodded leading him inside to the private lounge.

Oh God I hope I dont remember what happened tonight....

Hello everyone. This isnt edidted one bit so please dont pay attention to the mistakes!

volleyball4ever