GET READY TO PARTAYYY!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to TheSkylarMoon becasue she is such a great writer and has inspired me to keep writing my books. She was also the first person to vote for my first book. Thanks love <3 xoxo

Ava's pov.

What have I gotten my self into?

Jackie swiftly moved around me curling my hair and applying my make up. I'm getting ready for a party an didn't even know who's throwing it. Jacob told me I should come and I just couldn't resist!

It's those stupid hazel eyes of his.

"You look gorgeous darling!," she squealed stepping away to admire her handiwork. I got up from the swivel chair she put me in and looked at the mirror. I smiled in the mirror at myself. I looked ok. "No.....I LOOK LIKE A FRICKEN GODDESS BISH!"

Fine. I looked better than ok.

She laughed and hopped over to the mirror beside me checking out both of us. "We look hot." "Damn right,"I said smiling so big I felt like my mouth would fall off. "Connor is gonna love that," she said pointing at me. I blushed a deep red and looked away. "Connor doesn't like me like I like him." "It bothers me how oblivious you can be to things,"Jackie said fluffing her hair and puckering her lips. I rolled my eyes and turned around in my outfit slowly.

I am wearing a blood red dress that was fitted at my waist and flowed out to just above my knees with matte red lips tip and a smokey eye a pair of black ballet flats, and my hair curled slightly falling over my shoulders.

Jackie is wearing a royal blue fitted dress that stopped just above her knees like mine with nude like lipstick and a cat eye, a pair of black high heels, and her hair curled a lot more than mine.

We strutted out her room and down the stairs to be stopped by Leo (her little brother). "Move it twerp," Jackie said shoving past him. "Where are you too going?,"he sneered back at her but winked at me. "Take a chill pill Leo. We're just going out. Your not our mother," I replied crossing my arms. "Yeah and I'm glad I'm not. Mom would have a heart attack if she saw that dress your wearing Jackie!", he gasped clutching his heart. "Shut up Leo," Jackie said as we walked out of the house to her electric blue Honda civic.

We pulled up to a giant house. When I say giant...I MEAN GIANT! It's probably the biggest house I've ever seen! Anyways we got out the car and headed in Jackie saying "hi" to almost everyone we past.

My best friend is the most popular person I know.

When we got inside two specific scents took over my nose.

Alcohol and....more alcohol.

The beat kept dropping every five seconds and I felt like someone was ripping my eardrums out repeatedly. Jackie was shaking my shoulder and trying to tell me something but I couldn't hear her. "WHAT?!" She waved me and walked off to a group of people I've never seen on the dance floor.

Typical Jackie to just leave me like this in a social situation.

God I had to escape this music. It's not that I didn't like the music it was just to freakin' loud! I walked outside to the pool and sat down on one of the many pool chairs. I leaned back and closed my eyes listening to the music that streamed out of the big backyard doors.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up. "JP THANK GOD!,"I yelled jumping up and throwing my arms around him. He laughed and said,"didn't think you'd come." "Well Jacob talked me into it," I replied letting go of him. He looked me up and down smiling. "I mean this in the most flattering and unsexual way but you look sexy as hell." I laughed and punched him in the shoulder playfully. "Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself."