PROLOGUE

Hi my name is Amelia and this is my life…

I was just another ordinary girl before that thing happened:High School. My first day on River Road High School was as shitty as everyone's first day. Us being sophomores life wasn't perfect. At least I had my friends. 

Meet Tessa Bell, Charlotte Fabray, Nichole White and Alice Mercer aka best friends ever. Tessa is the popular girl who everyone loves. She is this confident girl and also cheerleader captain whom you can only see in movies. Also by a miracle she is my best friend. Charlotte is the rebellious one in our group. She only acts nice around us and her longtime crush Daniel Iron who is the captain of the football team. Also her neighbor. Nichole is the nerd of our group and she definitely hates all kinds of boys. Alice is the tomboy of our group who has a twin: John Mercer the star of the basketball team. Actually the second star. The "real" star of our basketball team is Eric Steel. He is one of the most egoistic and flirtious guy you could ever met.

 He is one of the popular "FIVE". The most popular guys of our school who are only caring about girls, parties and sex. Their names are Eric Steel, Alex Bright, Daniel Iron, Adam Chris and Jason Chase. I already told you about Eric Steel and Daniel Iron lets talk about the other three. 

*CREDITS TO PETTERSENJANNE FOR THE AMAZING COVER!*

Alex the manwhore of our school that is popular with his "girls" and that cocky grin of his that girls swoon over me on the other hand hate him and the players like him. Adam and Jason are the shy but handsome guys of the group that are the tails of the main three. Let’s talk about me. I am this popular/unpopular girl. Confused? Well I am one of the popular five girls of our school. Yeah it’s hard to believe but our group is the most popular girls of our school, probably because of Tessa and Alice. Everyone thinks that I am this confident sarcastic girl who is surprisingly a virgin. Well the virgin part is true but the confident part, not so much. Usually I am locked up in my room reading a book but no one knows about it, actually no one knows a lot of things about me they just know that I am one of the five.  So yeah thats why I am a popular/unpopular girl. Still confused? Well thats my life. 

***********************************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading my first chapter (prologue). I know that its a little boring and I didnt add any dialogues on my prologue but I want to promise you that if you keep reading it, it will be better soon (ofcourse with a lot of highschool drama ;) ) 

Pretty pretty please, comment and vote. Even if you didnt like it I want to know about everyones opinion. Chapter 1 will be out soon, I will try to update every friday or sooner than friday.

MelisZrhlolu